Groups

How much is an xbox 360 worth nowadays ?

Banned
    not used much just been a spare, with a pad and cables (no HDD) ...i know i cant list for 7 days, just curious.

13 Comments

Banned

£40 ish

HDMI? How old?

Original Poster Banned

Starr

HDMI? How old?

yeah, 08

I'd say £40-£50

I'd say £40 as well :-p

Banned

considering you can get an elite for £99 with 2 games and warranty then I would say about £30

Banned

MarzBarz

^ ps3 fan boy.£40-£50

terrorist fanboy!

csiman

considering you can get an elite for £99 with 2 games and warranty then I … considering you can get an elite for £99 with 2 games and warranty then I would say about £30

so if I was to offer him an extra £10 would you say i'd be ripping him off (obviously cant offer anything til he list's proper of course!). Debating whether to buy from on here, or just from Morrison - i seen the £99 Elite deal this morning, but was holding out for a good deal.

Ryman - you about ?

Banned

Disco

so if I was to offer him an extra £10 would you say i'd be ripping him … so if I was to offer him an extra £10 would you say i'd be ripping him off (obviously cant offer anything til he list's proper of course!). Debating whether to buy from on here, or just from Morrison - i seen the £99 Elite deal this morning, but was holding out for a good deal.

how could I ever say you were ripping him off for offering £40 when I said its worth £30 lol

personally, I'd pay £99 for the warranty

tbh, I think I may now.. is it the Elite 4gb and can I add a 60gb HD in the normal way.

the cost of what i paid, depended on a sale I made prior to purchasing a XBOX.

Banned

Disco

tbh, I think I may now.. is it the Elite 4gb and can I add a 60gb HD in … tbh, I think I may now.. is it the Elite 4gb and can I add a 60gb HD in the normal way. the cost of what i paid, depended on a sale I made prior to purchasing a XBOX.

no, its the old elite with 120gb hdd included

hotukdeals.com/dea…093

Worth more in pieces. Or Ebay it, on here people have access to great deals and the markets rubbish for xbox 360 consoles.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?44
      2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2957
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764181
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846148

See more discussions