How much is Bt home hub 1.5 with phone worth?

8 replies
Found 12th Dec 2008
Just bought the 1.5 off ebay meaning to buy the 2.0 have since paid etc and th guy has already posted without putting it back on ebay and selling on here how much do you think i would get, to add they are both new, thanks

8 Comments

Tree fiddy? How much did you pay?

Banned

they give them away free so....

Should have checked your thread if you was going to buy the 1.5;

hotukdeals.com/ite…eh/

Original Poster

RedIron;3743909

Should have checked your thread if you was going to buy the … Should have checked your thread if you was going to buy the 1.5;http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/292804/current-firmware-version-on-bthomeh/

Dang cheers for the offer though, have you got the 2.0 now if so is it any better than the 1.5 as if not i'll just stick with the 1.5

ALEXSHEFF92;3743976

Dang cheers for the offer though, have you got the 2.0 now if so is it … Dang cheers for the offer though, have you got the 2.0 now if so is it any better than the 1.5 as if not i'll just stick with the 1.5

I didn't notice a speed increase but it did look better and had 4 Ethernet ports, the wireless range was better too. I ended up selling it for £70 though for just the hub as it wasn't worth me keeping over one of the old home hubs

Original Poster

RedIron;3744006

I didn't notice a speed increase but it did look better and had 4 … I didn't notice a speed increase but it did look better and had 4 Ethernet ports, the wireless range was better too. I ended up selling it for £70 though for just the hub as it wasn't worth me keeping over one of the old home hubs

So the range is increased, no need for looks as its out of the way, tried to find reviews comparing the two but couldnt, which are you using currently? and £70 :w00t: was this when they were newly released and where ebay?

ALEXSHEFF92;3744040

So the range is increased, no need for looks as its out of the way, tried … So the range is increased, no need for looks as its out of the way, tried to find reviews comparing the two but couldnt, which are you using currently? and £70 :w00t: was this when they were newly released and where ebay?

Yeah it had only been out for about 2 weeks when I sold it and yes it was on E-bay!

The wireless range was much better that was the only real benefit, if you can use your wireless fine on the 1.5 i'd stick with that personally

Currently i'm using a 1.5 too, I did want to use my own D Link router but I use the hub phones so have to stick with the Home Hub.

Original Poster

RedIron;3744061

Yeah it had only been out for about 2 weeks when I sold it and yes it was … Yeah it had only been out for about 2 weeks when I sold it and yes it was on E-bay!The wireless range was much better that was the only real benefit, if you can use your wireless fine on the 1.5 i'd stick with that personallyCurrently i'm using a 1.5 too, I did want to use my own D Link router but I use the hub phones so have to stick with the Home Hub.

I've not received the 1.5 yet and was previously using the 1.0 that seems to have failed on me somehow.
Probably just stick with the 1.5 then, thanks for youre help and your kind offer that'll teach me to subscribe to my threads :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75856
    2. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    4. Win free gin for a year99

See more discussions