Groups

how much is iPad Air 2 64 wi-fi and 4g ???

I see a deal in Argos for iPad Air 64 wifi and 4g for 429 is this good price

7 Comments

I payed £285 for a 16gb a couple of months back. I was happy paying that.

Check out Groupon I recall seeing an ipad with similar spec. Seem a bit on the high price end.

Too expensive, look around and you should be able to get one cheaper than that, especially if you don't need the 4G

try Apple refurbished. comes with new shell/case & new battery. completely refurbished by Apple/refurbished just Google it & find what stock they have.

Original Poster

garryhullah1

try Apple refurbished. comes with new shell/case & new battery. … try Apple refurbished. comes with new shell/case & new battery. completely refurbished by Apple/refurbished just Google it & find what stock they have.

Thank you but is not good when u buy it new as it's 529 every where

Original Poster

garryhullah1

try Apple refurbished. comes with new shell/case & new battery. … try Apple refurbished. comes with new shell/case & new battery. completely refurbished by Apple/refurbished just Google it & find what stock they have.

And I see it's 439.99 in apple website
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767343
      2. word association Game73944514
      3. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2238
      4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1125

See more discussions