Groups

How much is it at Megabowl ??

hi I want to take my kids for a game of bowling tonight , theres a megabowl and a bowlplex
    near me I can get the prices for bowlplex but megabowl have no website.

I was just wondering which is cheaper/better and whether there were any offers on for a week night and also are the prices per game ? Thanks in advance !

7 Comments

Hi-if you can get the website thats best as we found on the LA bowl website which is our local-a two for one to print off and a membership deal free for kids so have a look?
    edit-oh sorry i can see they havent got a website-durr

is megabowl called TENPIN? Looks like it is the same chain-you can use the tesco clubcard points there

tenpin.co.uk/hom…tml

I think megabowl is now tenpin /they are the same

Our local megabowl has changed the signs to tenpin, so is likely that it is the same company

Original Poster

I thought it had changed to tenpin but my local one is in brierley hill and there isn't one located there in the list on tenpin , I haven't been there for years so I wouldn't know if it has changed, think Ill ring em ! Thanks everyone

Have tried megabowl number and its ringing out dead, grrr can't find a number for tenpin, brierly hill

malibu777;1903211

I thought it had changed to tenpin but my local one is in brierley hill … I thought it had changed to tenpin but my local one is in brierley hill and there isn't one located there in the list on tenpin , I haven't been there for years so I wouldn't know if it has changed, think Ill ring em ! Thanks everyoneHave tried megabowl number and its ringing out dead, grrr can't find a number for tenpin, brierly hill

saynoto0870.com/com…php

if you serach tenpin here,there is not a number for the town you want but is an area office number.Call them and ask for your local one.

Original Poster

Thanks I have emailed them to see if tenpin have actually taken over megabowl because I'm not sure they actually have (in the one in the town where I want anyway), thanks for the number thats another option :-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which Kodi Add-ons?1010
      2. Dashcam question511
      3. Just an thought regarding Paypal22
      4. Best Custom ROM for XIaomi Redmi Note 234

See more discussions