Groups

How much is it to go to cineworld and watch tangled in 3D and also what's the prices for normally x

Just wondering x

13 Comments

Banned

Use their website.

I'd have thought you'd have got the answer from cineworld.co.uk/ quicker than asking on here.

Original Poster

Sorry I thought u had to go onto the booking thing like to do on odeon lol sorry x plus I'm on my phone lol just being lazy x

i went to see tangled but not 3d last sat. 1 x adult, 2 x kids was £17

My son wants to see this but I want to see Gnomio and Juliet, anyone know which is the best choice?

Banned

Shellywelly

My son wants to see this but I want to see Gnomio and Juliet, anyone know … My son wants to see this but I want to see Gnomio and Juliet, anyone know which is the best choice?

Tangled supposed to be the better film.

master_chief

Tangled supposed to be the better film.

Really? May go for that one then and wait for the other to come out on DVD.

Banned

Shellywelly

Really? May go for that one then and wait for the other to come out on … Really? May go for that one then and wait for the other to come out on DVD.

If you're stuck with anyone to go with give me a bell

master_chief

If you're stuck with anyone to go with give me a bell

Ha ha, i'll bare it in mind! (_;) xx
    Edited by: "Shellywelly" 6th Feb 2011

tangled is a brill film

It may be cheaper if you go on certain days.Tuesday is 'bargain Tuesday' which is cheaper.Also if you're an Orange customer you can get 2 for 1 tickets on Wednesdays.
    Edited by: "summerjoo" 6th Feb 2011

i went last night to cineworld in st.helens 1adult 1 child cost me £18 was the 3d version (price included 2 x 3d glasses)

Banned

Get using your tesco vouchers:-

tesco.com/clu…mas, Movie %26 Game Rental
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions