Expired

How much is it worth? £176 Argos Voucher

Banned 13 replies
Found 11th Aug 2009
Wondering if anyone could tell me how much a £176 Argos voucher would sell for on here? also looking to see if there's any potential buyers. Thanks

Also, have a look through my threads as i'm having a clear out.

13 Comments

probably £150-£160

mod

Moned to Misc. This is not suitable for FS/FT
Please read the FS/FT rules ]here

put in on ebay with a buy it now of £165 with free postage - someone will buy it - they always do

in b4 someone says £176

Banned

Do they sell quality goods at that price ????????????????????????:w00t::gift::santa:

Original Poster Banned

Thanks all for your help, and sorry andywedge didn't realise:thumbsup:
anyone intrested then?

Banned

Is it from an insurance claim?? or just pure Argos vouchers with expiry date??
Thanks.

Fairly sure you're not allowed to advertise your fs/ft items in the misc.

You must wait 7 days from having this thread locked until you sell them on here.

Original Poster Banned

jjcaho;5993698

Is it from an insurance claim?? or just pure Argos vouchers with expiry … Is it from an insurance claim?? or just pure Argos vouchers with expiry date??Thanks.

I haven't actaully got them in my hand yet was just seeing if there was any intrest, there from mazuma so would assume there a argos voucher with expiry date?

Original Poster Banned

ChipSticks;5993767

Fairly sure you're not allowed to advertise your fs/ft items in the … Fairly sure you're not allowed to advertise your fs/ft items in the misc.You must wait 7 days from having this thread locked until you sell them on here.

haha, i had it listed in the fs/ft but andywedge moved it, also i'm not actually selling it yet just gauging intrest.

Loading.....;5993797

I haven't actaully got them in my hand yet was just seeing if there was … I haven't actaully got them in my hand yet was just seeing if there was any intrest, there from mazuma so would assume there a argos voucher with expiry date?

I've used mazuma before. They send you a card with credit on that you have to activate once you have received it. There's no expiry date that I can recall. Hope this helps

Original Poster Banned

TheIslander;5994323

I've used mazuma before. They send you a card with credit on that you … I've used mazuma before. They send you a card with credit on that you have to activate once you have received it. There's no expiry date that I can recall. Hope this helps

That's great to know, thanks for your help, repped:thumbsup:

Banned

Loading.....;5993388

Thanks all for your help, and sorry andywedge didn't … Thanks all for your help, and sorry andywedge didn't realise:thumbsup:anyone intrested then?

Thread(s) closed. ^^^ Seems you're interested in more than a valuation. In addition your amendment of the OP is cross promotion via Misc re other threads.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Gas Cooker Hose Required56
  2. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed428
  3. Driving anxiety.1212
  4. Advice on a cheaper hand held vacuum please.35

See more discussions