Groups
    EXPIRED

how much is it worth

i have a sigma lens 170-500mm says on one of the covers , for canon af , does anyone know what its worth .thanks

7 Comments

Original Poster

esq3585;3345643

http://camerapricebuster.co.uk/prod952.html

cheers , :thumbsup:

Original Poster

what would it be worth to sell second hand ?

dunno cant find a second hand price, not sure but jessops might buy it off you to sell on to a customer.Even just drop in to see what they will give you for it , then stick it on flea bay with a bit extra added on to their quote

Original Poster

esq3585;3347569

dunno cant find a second hand price, not sure but jessops might buy it … dunno cant find a second hand price, not sure but jessops might buy it off you to sell on to a customer.Even just drop in to see what they will give you for it , then stick it on flea bay with a bit extra added on to their quote

nice 1 mate , would put it on here but i need an idea for a price :thumbsup:

no probs, hope you get a good sale

Just to let you know, the price depends completely on other features - not just the zoom. Two lenses with the same zoom level can vary in price by hundreds of pounds.

Unless you find the exact same lens you won't have a very good idea of the price.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767156
      2. word association Game73844447
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!543740
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047073

See more discussions