How much is it worth - Xbox 360 Elite?

Found 11th Jan 2012
Thinking of swapping my Elite for a new Slim, can anyone tell me roughly what the below would be worth....

Elite 120gb (just over 2 years old) with power cord/brick etc
1 wireless controller (black)
wireless network adapter (black, twin arial version)

I am aware of forum rules if I do decide to sell and won't list for at least 7days.

Thanks in advance.
Community Updates
MiscXboxXbox 360Xbox One
9 Comments
moved to misc-valuation threads dont belong in fs/ft thanks
I sold my elite with just the pad for £90 before Christmas so I could get the slim.
Would try put it on Gumtree for £110-120 and see what people offer.
I sold a mint Jasper on here for £80. Slim's (250gb) can be had for about £150 possibly with game bundles, so i think £120 is definately unrealistic.
has it had RROD? Also check the date of manufacture on the serial sticker.

you're probably looking at £60 to £70
Trade in at game values...

link
I had an email from MS last month saying that you could trade in an old 120gb elite for a 250gb slim plus a selected game (Battlefield 3/Fifa and NFS iirc) for £100

Not sure if the offer is still on but will try and dig the email out
Original Poster
Hawkings Boots

I had an email from MS last month saying that you could trade in an old … I had an email from MS last month saying that you could trade in an old 120gb elite for a 250gb slim plus a selected game (Battlefield 3/Fifa and NFS iirc) for £100Not sure if the offer is still on but will try and dig the email out

I got that email myself, dont remember it including a game, but that only values my xbox at £55.

I could get closer to £80/90 including wireless network adapter on here and possibly more on gumtree and ebay.
Yeah it definitely included a game

hotukdeals.com/dea…414

I nearly went for it as if I sold the free game and my wireless adaptor could have ended up with the slim for about £60/£65

There were some excellent xbox deals on Amazon etc. before Christmas that made selling privately then buying a slim worthwhile but these seem to have dried up
hi Alistair, are you still selling your controller? if not please let me know
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants