Groups
    EXPIRED

How much is modern warfare at tesco's??

In the title i know sainsburys is at £26 just wandering how much it is at tesco's??

8 Comments

£25 when bought with a chart game, or £39ish

Full price unless you buy a chart game then its £25.

Original Poster

ok thanks!

Is GTA in the charts? Gay tony one

£30 and £25 = £55

They might even be selling it at £25 still (GTA)
    Not bad

I'm tempted with the Tesco offer @ £25 mainly because I want the new pro evo which is a new chart game. Last time I checked though it was about £40. I've seen pro evo on the net for £26 so buying pro and call of duty seperately is probably the better option

I thought Morrisons were selling it at £25.99 too

found the Tesco deal better than the rest, I got MW2 and Uncharted 2 for 58 quid - so for 29 pounds each I get 2 latest games.

woz;6830132

I'm tempted with the Tesco offer @ £25 mainly because I want the new pro … I'm tempted with the Tesco offer @ £25 mainly because I want the new pro evo which is a new chart game. Last time I checked though it was about £40. I've seen pro evo on the net for £26 so buying pro and call of duty seperately is probably the better option

34.95 is the price for Pro Evo 10 - my local one didnt have it in stock so got Uncharted 2 instead
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866385
      2. word association Game74044549
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047161
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767399

See more discussions