How much is my laptop worth?

5 replies
Found 26th Dec 2009
Thinking of selling my laptop to fund a new one but wondered how much I should expect to make off it.

The specs are as follows:
14.1" screen (1440x900)
2ghz centrino duo
2gb RAM
120gb HD
Windows XP Home SP3
Dell Inspiron 640M
Good condition but obviously has discolouration around the touchpad and scratches here and there.

Really appreciate your help all!
Thanks

1. Misc
  2. Laptop
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Laptop
5 Comments

Hard to say without seeing laptop as a lot depoends on what it looks like. Probably £80-120 on here. You might get nearer £150 on Ebay but I'm not sure that now is a good selling time.

Original Poster

tony_s1;7335992

Hard to say without seeing laptop as a lot depoends on what it looks … Hard to say without seeing laptop as a lot depoends on what it looks like. Probably £80-120 on here. You might get nearer £150 on Ebay but I'm not sure that now is a good selling time.

thanks for that.
Based on specs alone, what do you think the best I could get is?
Obviously it'll go down a bit since its been fairly well used!

czar.nik;7336009

thanks for that.Based on specs alone, what do you think the best I could … thanks for that.Based on specs alone, what do you think the best I could get is?Obviously it'll go down a bit since its been fairly well used!

If it looked as good as new, you might get as much as £150 on Ebay. If it's badly marked, you'd be lucky to get £100. Sometimes though, you hit lucky on Ebay and get a really good price, you just can't predict. On here, I wouldn't even bother trying to sell unless it's in near A1 condition.

i would say no more than £100

Original Poster

Just seen one for 200 on ebay with similar specs to mine.... so might just try and pop it on ebay 200pound best offer and see what happens.
muchos gracias all! rep left for all your helps!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. amazon echo idiots guide46
    2. Whey protien625
    3. Bean to cup machine66
    4. eBay query1018

See more discussions