Cache: 3MB
    System Bus: 800MHZ
    HD: 250GB
    SuperDrive
    Ram: 2GB

Battery was 4.5hrs and now does 3hrs
    No cracks and deep scratches. In Mint Cond with minor rear light scrtaches

11 Comments

erm dunno but i have an imac, lookin to upgrade, are you selling, if so wah u looking for?

regards

Original Poster

djmalone1985;8868513

erm dunno but i have an imac, lookin to upgrade, are you selling, if so … erm dunno but i have an imac, lookin to upgrade, are you selling, if so wah u looking for?regards

Dont know how much its worth lol i think its worth £500, bought in 2008(New) for £870 ish

djmalone1985;8868513

erm dunno but i have an imac, lookin to upgrade, are you selling, if so … erm dunno but i have an imac, lookin to upgrade, are you selling, if so wah u looking for?regards

I've got a 2.0GHZ Intel coreduo black macbook with 180GB hdd & 2GB of Ram running snow leopard 10.6.4 (latest) + other s/w.

Looking for £400 delivered.

id love a new apple mac laptop, but i have a budget of around 300 lol.

i love macs, wheeey better than pcs imo

Admin

Just to note, you cannot buy or sell in misc forum. If you want to sell this, you'll need to close this thread and relist in 7 days time

Original Poster

juliet_bravo;8868680

Just to note, you cannot buy or sell in misc forum. If you want to sell … Just to note, you cannot buy or sell in misc forum. If you want to sell this, you'll need to close this thread and relist in 7 days time

Im not, i'm asking how much its worth

djmalone1985;8868573

id love a new apple mac laptop, but i have a budget of around 300 lol.i … id love a new apple mac laptop, but i have a budget of around 300 lol.i love macs, wheeey better than pcs imo

Well the hardware isn't really that different, it's just that they can run OSX (without having to run a hacked version), other than that they're just over priced pc's/laptops. Trust me, I've got 2!

Original Poster

DVS_Dee;8869477

Well the hardware isn't really that different, it's just that they can … Well the hardware isn't really that different, it's just that they can run OSX (without having to run a hacked version), other than that they're just over priced pc's/laptops. Trust me, I've got 2!

Oh dear, its much more than that.

anyway does anybody have a clue how much its worth

kidchop;8871700

Oh dear, its much more than that.anyway does anybody have a clue how much … Oh dear, its much more than that.anyway does anybody have a clue how much its worth

Look for the same model on ebay and see how much on average they sell for :thumbsup:

rough guide here : mac2sell.net/

Original Poster

asayer;8872387

rough guide here : http://www.mac2sell.net/

Nice one mate

Closed as requested by OP.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3966
    2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
    3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions