Groups
    EXPIRED

How much is my phone worth?

I've just ordered the Nokia N96 and now want to sell my N95 original - NOT 8gb. It is in excellent condition and is about 14 months old. It is locked to orange. I was wandering if i should send it to carphone warehouse who are giving £100 for it or is it worth more than that? If I get the general opinion it is worth more i will offer it on here later in the for sale forum as soon as my N96 arrives.

Thanks in advance. Manj_007

8 Comments

Original Poster

pinkmelonsmr2;3291107

Try these sites to get an … Try these sites to get an idea[COLOR=#0000ff]]www.envirofone.com[/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]]www.mazumamobile.com[/COLOR][COLOR=#0000ff]]www.MobilePhoneXchange.co.uk[/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]]www.mopay.co.uk[/COLOR][COLOR=#0000ff]www.Compare-PhoneRecyclers.com[/COLOR]

Cheers but prices on these are a bit low. If thats all im gonna get then might aswell carphone warehouse it or maybe ebay - but want to avoid fees!

£100.70
    £115.00
    £100.00

Not really much more..

[COLOR=darkorchid]prices have gone down since the N95 8GB has arrived[/COLOR]

Original Poster

cheers guys. Thanks for taking the time to look

yep sell it to carphonewarehouse you get no trouble, hassle etc or if you want a few quid more you "may" be able to get £110 here.

Good luck

Original Poster

cheers

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?714
    2. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value610
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767191
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014478

See more discussions