Groups

How much is my Satio worth??

I have a Sony Ericsson Satio I am thinking of selling.I got it when they were new I think around September last year but I have never really got on with it ( Although the camera is amazing!!) it is on the vodafone network although it's debranded, it has had a screen saver on so no scratches to the glass and a couple of minute scratches on the back. I comes boxed with everthing new and unused even charger as I already had one.
    I am considering the iPhone so need to know how much this phone might be worth thankyou for any help.

2 Comments

Original Poster

Anyone???

i'm going to be selling mine soon too. took it to CEX because on the website it states they will give you £165 cash for a mint unlocked one which mine is. they offered me £135 cash for it :x grrrr! i think one of the recycling sites offers £149 for it. i think i'm going to put mine on ebay when i get back from my hols. i soooo want an iphone!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions