How much is my stuff worth?

Banned 11 replies
Found 7th Oct 2008
Im a poor student
and i was just wondering how much the following 2 items would be worth if i was to sell...

1.) white phat psp console with 2gb memory stick. Analog stick missing so its just a joystick there...

2.) 26 inch hd freeview tv. Grundig brand...

Any help would be appreciated...

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
11 Comments

psp £50-60 ish

TV? maybe £150ish

harlzter;3135560

psp £50-60 ishTV? maybe £150ish

Are you sure? :?

some pics or links would make a valuation much more accurate.

Nitro111;3135573

Are you sure? :?

No as it depends a lot on age and condition, remaining warranty etc. As for what something is truely worth its whatever someone is willing to pay for it and where your sales arena is too, so many variables to take into consideration, but based on condition being good to mint ideally with remaining warranty then thats the price I would be willing to pay for such items, so thats what they are worth to me:thumbsup:

harlzter;3135580

No as it depends a lot on age and condition, remaining warranty etc. As … No as it depends a lot on age and condition, remaining warranty etc. As for what something is truely worth its whatever someone is willing to pay for it and where your sales arena is too, so many variables to take into consideration, but based on condition being good to mint ideally with remaining warranty then thats the price I would be willing to pay for such items, so thats what they are worth to me:thumbsup:

Fair comment, but due to the description so far, I would guess @ not a lot! Wasn't trying to offend.

Original Poster Banned

the dandy p;3135579

some pics or links would make a valuation much more accurate.

grundig.co.uk/pro…-GB thats the tv...

Nitro111;3135589

Fair comment, but due to the description so far, I would guess @ not a … Fair comment, but due to the description so far, I would guess @ not a lot! Wasn't trying to offend.

The prices I gave where the absolute ceiling I would pay, no offence taken mate.

Original Poster Banned

cheers for the responses guys....

il probs sell the psp for tht price, but i think im going to keep the tv..

cheers again

thats a shame i might have been interested in the tv at that price

Original Poster Banned

sn0ttyang3l;3143749

thats a shame i might have been interested in the tv at that price

lol i was looking for around £200 for it.... seeing as i paid £350 for it just over a year ago.... but if people arnt willing to meet my asking price, then id rather keep it..

have you got a pic of your tv not a library one and where are you located
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sapphire RX 480 or GTX 1060 founders edition11
    2. Foo fighters presale code.3538
    3. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…1118
    4. THOMSON TUI 2 CRUISE PROBLEM - ANY HELP APPRECIATED22

See more discussions