Groups
    EXPIRED

How much is my wii worth

Not used my wii for a while so looking to sell on and get some cash but not sure how much to ask for it. Before anyone asks I won't be selling any back ups if I decide to sell on the forum as to abide by the rules

softmodded wii
    2x wiimotes
    1x nunchuck
    1x classic controller
    1gb sd card

mariocart & steering wheel
    wii play
    boom blox
    metal slug anthology

Thanks

5 Comments

Probably better doing the games separately. There are new and refurbished Wiis with guarantees just now for around the £100 mark, so I guess if it is in good condition then £70-80. Just my guess though!

Banned

£120 at most I reckon.

the fact that is softmodded, i feel, has no bearing now on the cost. Its a simple job to do and anyone can do it to their wii.

Banned

hippyharry;8474690

the fact that is softmodded, i feel, has no bearing now on the cost. Its … the fact that is softmodded, i feel, has no bearing now on the cost. Its a simple job to do and anyone can do it to their wii.

Agreed. The only way it can work to your advantage is if you sell it privately to someone you know and throw in all the games.

Banned

about £110 the lot

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764623
    2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4041742
    3. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp912
    4. What is there free to do in your town?2138

See more discussions