Groups

How much is my xbox 360 worth?

Its an old premium with a wireless controller, no hdmi but has a 120 gig hard drive, official component cable, power supply etc.

Its in very good condition except the controller which has some scuffs on it(but has a official battery pack)

9 Comments

how old though? (manufacturing date on the back)

Original Poster

October 2006

I've got no idea how much the 120gb hard-drives are as personally i'll never pay their prices for a £20 hard-drive

Without it, i'd say £80-£90 (roughly)

Banned

dodgy because of its age , harddrive is worth more than the console my advice take the hdd of and sell seperate for around £50 - £70 and sell the console without the hdd for about £50 - £60

Original Poster

fragaliciousbob;3279775

dodgy because of its age , harddrive is worth more than the console my … dodgy because of its age , harddrive is worth more than the console my advice take the hdd of and sell seperate for around £50 - £70 and sell the console without the hdd for about £50 - £60

Yeah wasnt purchased until Feb 2007 but its more the manufacture quality

ryouga;3279802

Yeah wasnt purchased until Feb 2007 but its more the manufacture quality

Indeed....

But theres still a year's warranty left to cover the 3 lights issue

Banned

teambintip;3279826

Indeed....But theres still a year's warranty left to cover the 3 lights … Indeed....But theres still a year's warranty left to cover the 3 lights issue

yeah and you can get a new one with 3 yrs tho an arcade with hdmi newer chip etc and stick the 120 hdd on it

when you get 3red lights, do they still replace or give u a refurbiched model.

BTW xbox 360 have nn trnaferrable warranty. I have been on the phone with them loads of time.

Original Poster

strike;3279858

when you get 3red lights, do they still replace or give u a refurbiched … when you get 3red lights, do they still replace or give u a refurbiched model.BTW xbox 360 have nn trnaferrable warranty. I have been on the phone with them loads of time.

Its never been registered
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2486
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1521
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767390
      4. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value1115

See more discussions