EXPIRED

How much is my xbox bundle worth? 42 games

Here is my much loved XBOX 360, details below. Please bear in mind console drive is flashed and all games are backups. This is legal, as long as you have the originals (which i do).

XBOX 360 Premium – Manufacturing date 2008:06:25
60GB HHD
Original box + packaging
Flashed Lite-on drive 1.6
HDMI cable
2 x Component Cable
Power Cable
Media Remote
Wired XBOX Headset
XBOX Wireless Adapter
Wireless Controller (white)
Plug and charge kit (white)
Not Banned/No RROD/No Faults

You are welcome to have my gamertag, with 13000+ gamerscore + 500 microsoft points on the account. As well as the following on the hard drive;

Trials HD (+Big Map Pack)
Geometry Wars II
Zombie Apocalypse
COD WAW (Map Pack 1+2)
COD MW (Map Pack 1+2)
COD MW2 (Stimulus Pack + Resurgance Pack)

If not i can re-format the drive, (removing all the data)

12 Comments

You can't sell your "back-ups" here & can you upload pics with your username please.

Original Poster

DVS_Dee

You can't sell your "back-ups" here & can you upload pics with your … You can't sell your "back-ups" here & can you upload pics with your username please.

Hi wasnt trying to sell here, do i still have to remove? will do it right away if needs be. thanks

Original Poster

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/8247/dsc00783po.jpg

Original Poster

Have removed the listing of 42 'special ' games. is this now ok?

dealzilla

Have removed the listing of 42 'special ' games. is this now ok?

Yeah its fine now, good luck with sale.

if you have the originals why not sell them too then the games will be worth more than the console

Box

if you have the originals why not sell them too then the games will be … if you have the originals why not sell them too then the games will be worth more than the console

probably because he doesn't have them, pretty stupid if you flash your console then buy the games. just doesn't work like that...

Original Poster

Vaile23

probably because he doesn't have them, pretty stupid if you flash your … probably because he doesn't have them, pretty stupid if you flash your console then buy the games. just doesn't work like that...

What Vaile23 said. Basically didnt want to upset anyone regarding the legality of a post.

I understand that it appears a really good bundle,its just that what ive done limits where i can sell it, who i can sell it to (people dont really understand what/why/where/when), and how much i can sell it for (warranty gone, buying 2ndhand etc)

However how much do you think it is worth? with/without games.
PM for more details if needs be.

Much appreciated

Original Poster

anyone?

Original Poster

anyone (2)?

Original Poster

badump

If you're looking to sell, How much for just the xbox? Not including the 60GB HHD and cables.

I think you'll get more if you sell them all off seperately than in a complete bundle.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. parquet floor sanded57
    2. Decent hoover66
    3. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…22
    4. Parcel Hero weight adjustment22

See more discussions