How much is Sony VAIO VGN-FZ11Z laptop worth?

8 replies
Found 29th Oct 2009
(2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Mobile T7300, 2GB DDR2, 200GB, BD-RE/DVD±RW, Windows Vista Home Premium, 15.4" LCD - MPN: VGNFZ11Z)
Description: Big-screen mobile performance with Intel Core 2 Duo T7300 processor, top NVIDIA graphics and Blu-ray drive for thrilling HD entertainment.

is ebay still the best place to flog it?

8 Comments

I don't know how much its worth but if your going to sell it on ebay dont forget about the 10% final value fee!

Banned

its not 10% for laptops

say around the 400 mark if decent condition maybe less if not

around £400-£450? whats the GPU?

casparwhite;6724653

its not 10% for laptopssay around the 400 mark if decent condition maybe … its not 10% for laptopssay around the 400 mark if decent condition maybe less if not

How much is it then>??

Banned

Guyver;6724686

How much is it then>??

between 5-6 % cant remember exactly but i sold a laptop recently for £650 and fvf was around £13ish without going n checking

Original Poster

its intel centrino dual core or something like that has blue tooth and webcam built in. I paid £1300 originally. I'm only selling it on due to building high end PC and i'd prefer a top end netbook.

In response to ebay i notice some on there but mine still has box and fully working, the ones on there are for spares and repair, also one at £250 as well.

I want to make sure i sell it in the right price!

Punkytiptop;6724850

its intel centrino dual core or something like that has blue tooth and … its intel centrino dual core or something like that has blue tooth and webcam built in. I paid £1300 originally. I'm only selling it on due to building high end PC and i'd prefer a top end netbook.In response to ebay i notice some on there but mine still has box and fully working, the ones on there are for spares and repair, also one at £250 as well.I want to make sure i sell it in the right price!

Try selling it on here :-D

Original Poster

Guyver;6724935

Try selling it on here :-D

mmm i would doubt id get that much for it though!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a gorgeous bundle of fair trade toys from Best Years, worth £100 @ Netm…10
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition50446
    3. hello fashion mag/jigsaw comp - win £1,000 to spend INSTORE at jigsaw88
    4. Win a short break for two at our hotel of the year: the Pointer, Bucks @ Su…55

See more discussions