lol ha ha

1. Misc
  2. iPhone
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. iPhone
7 Comments

I dont get it.

Oh my days, really not helping the spam situation danby!
Even though I know this thread is a joke.
Not cool!
At least it wasn't a GTA one...

not sure mate. but gta is out tomorrow.

Magic_monkey;1984221

Oh my days, really not helping the spam situation danby!Even though I … Oh my days, really not helping the spam situation danby!Even though I know this thread is a joke.Not cool!At least it wasn't a GTA one...

Ahhhhh right.

Original Poster Banned

Magic_monkey;1984221

Oh my days, really not helping the spam situation danby!Even though I … Oh my days, really not helping the spam situation danby!Even though I know this thread is a joke.Not cool!At least it wasn't a GTA one...

soory mate it was joke gta bits in tags lol

Wii fit, ii-Phone and GTA4. I'm sick to the back teeth of them all.
Are there any other big releases coming soon, as I don't think my ticker can take it.

Can we put them all in a separate forum and introduce a virus to disable the computer of anyone going into it?

thesaint;1984249

Wii fit, ii-Phone and GTA4. I'm sick to the back teeth of them all.Are … Wii fit, ii-Phone and GTA4. I'm sick to the back teeth of them all.Are there any other big releases coming soon, as I don't think my ticker can take it.Can we put them all in a separate forum and introduce a virus to disable the computer of anyone going into it?

Waits for danby to make a comment on mac's and viruses....
haha
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769370
    2. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3280
    3. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!1214
    4. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…47

See more discussions