Groups

How much is this computer worth?

Just saw a similar thread, and found the answers useful.

AMD Athlon Dual Core 6400+ (3.2Ghz) Black Edition
    3GB OCZ Platinum Ram
    ASUS Motherboard
    3 x Hardrives ( 35Gb Raptor, 232Gb Maxtor, 465Gb Western Digital)
    DVD-RW
    DVD-ROM
    Nvidia 9800-GT
    Server Style Case
    500W PSU
    Laser Mouse, Keyboard
    (Will have Windows 7)

What do you think? And how much if it came with a mint 22" LCD Monitor?

Thanks in advance

7 Comments

£170 to £200 and another £80 for the monitor ,

Banned

I remember the days when an old second hand PC would fetch more than most new PCs cost these days.

Copy cat lol :whistling: id say around £200 without the monitor and maybe around £70-80 extra for the monitor

Original Poster

robc11;6579575

Copy cat lol :whistling: id say around £200 without the monitor and maybe … Copy cat lol :whistling: id say around £200 without the monitor and maybe around £70-80 extra for the monitor

Hehe sorry! It was a great idea. :thumbsup:

if its in decent nick and has a genuine copy of windows 7 i'd be inclined to push for a bit more, you should be able to get 250 easy for that base

Banned

£200 if its genuine win7 I reckon

Banned

please remember not ot list this in the fs boards till this has been locked up and a full 7 days have passed, sorry if you are not planning to sell here
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553759
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826345
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767183
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423714459

See more discussions