Groups

How much is this Dell PC worth?

How much would you say this is worth roughly?

Vostro Mini Tower 200MT Case
    Intel E6420 Core2Duo 2.13Ghz with 4MB Cache
    4GB DDR2 667mhz Ram
    MSI Radeon 8600GT Overclock Edition
    320GB Hard Disk Drive
    DVD/CD Rewriter
    Dell Keyboard and Mouse
    Windows XP - Preinstalled.
    19 inch Dell Flat Panel LCD monitor

8 Comments

£280 on here I would say. You may get more elsewhere.

Banned

£300 incl P&P assuming xp disk & coa is included

Original Poster

XP disk won't be included as I lost it ages ago but I would sell it for £280. That seems to be a decent price.

How much w/o Monitor, keyboard & mouse?

Original Poster

DKLS;3708523

How much w/o Monitor, keyboard & mouse?

Sorry am not selling no more. I have boxed it up to give to a local charity instead. :thumbsup:

What condition is the computer? i don't think you'd get £280 as I bought a few of these last year new with disks etc for around £300

"Sorry am not selling no more. I have boxed it up to give to a local charity instead"

I'd of given you £200 for it based on condition

Original Poster

kemo;3717859

What condition is the computer? i don't think you'd get £280 as I bought … What condition is the computer? i don't think you'd get £280 as I bought a few of these last year new with disks etc for around £300"Sorry am not selling no more. I have boxed it up to give to a local charity instead"I'd of given you £200 for it based on condition

I'm surprised you can get such a high spec'd system new for £300.

It's going to Charity now anyway. £200 would have been wasted by me but this can help a some charity alot so that must be worth more.

Toybhoy;3717925

I'm surprised you can get such a high spec'd system new for £300. It's … I'm surprised you can get such a high spec'd system new for £300. It's going to Charity now anyway. £200 would have been wasted by me but this can help a some charity alot so that must be worth more.

Good Call. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free JackpotJoy Plate56
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions