Groups

How much is this Gaming PC worth?

Can anyone advise how much roughly this Gaming PC is worth:

* Carbide Series Spec-01 Blue LED case

* 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i5 3570K 3.40GHz

* ASRock Fatal1ty Z77 Professional Intel Z77 Motherboard

* 2 x GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 560Ti OC 1024MB GDDR5 Cards - Dual grpahics cards

* Corsair XMS3 16GB (4x4GB) DDR3 PC3-12800 C9 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit

* OCZ Agility 3 SATA III 2.5" 120GB Solid State Hard Drive

* OCZ ZT Series 650 Watt 80PLUS Bronze Performance Fully Modular Power Supply

* LG DVD+/-RW SuperMulti 24x SATA Internal Drive

* Additional 1TB harddrive

Thanks

12 Comments

the best method on how to check its value is go to pc part picker and put in all of the components, it will give you a rough idea on how much it is new.

2nd had id say £200-£300

Buying those parts new (or the equivalent as some are not available to purchase new anymore) will prob cost £500-£600

worth more if sold separately, motherboard will sell for between £80-£100 and same for cpu, ram for about £40-£50 i recon. ssd £25, psu £30, hdd £25 and so on, id expect about £300 for the full system, obviously depending on the overall condition of the components, this is just me estimating based on what ive seen on ebay, Gumtree etc.

Buying new then I agree with Poison, maybe around £500-£550, 2nd hand i'd pay around half that.

The CPU and GPU are old, they'll struggle with new games and not every game will take advantage of SLI, personally i usually have 1 decent GPU

If you're after a new rig try freshtechsolutions.co.uk/

PKRichie

Buying new then I agree with Poison, maybe around £500-£550, 2nd hand i'd … Buying new then I agree with Poison, maybe around £500-£550, 2nd hand i'd pay around half that.The CPU and GPU are old, they'll struggle with new games and not every game will take advantage of SLI, personally i usually have 1 decent GPUIf you're after a new rig try http://www.freshtechsolutions.co.uk/

​the cpu would definately not struggle, the gpu yes, sell them both and buy a newer gpu and itll be sorted, just wondering PKRichie do you work for freshtech solutions as it seems to be the only site you ever recommend on here, im not being obtuse or trolling im just wondering because ive never heard of them before. are they really that good?

The CPU is actually not bad, 7100 passmark score so its more than good enough for gaming. Its the 2 GPU's that let this down. A single 1050 ti is about the equivalent and would be preferable and double the ram.

poison3k

The CPU is actually not bad, 7100 passmark score so its more than good … The CPU is actually not bad, 7100 passmark score so its more than good enough for gaming. Its the 2 GPU's that let this down. A single 1050 ti is about the equivalent and would be preferable and double the ram.

​could not agree more

mcon

just wondering PKRichie do you work for freshtech solutions as it seems … just wondering PKRichie do you work for freshtech solutions as it seems to be the only site you ever recommend on here, im not being obtuse or trolling im just wondering because ive never heard of them before. are they really that good?

No mate I don't work for them, I've used them 3 times personally in the past, put a few mates their way and all have been happy with their purchase.
    I even recommended them in a previous thread and the lady bought one for her son, she then messaged me thanking me for the help imgur.com/a/K…WHk

Original Poster

Thanks for the input all. I don't really have time to game anymore and can't remember the last time I went on my PC. Was just looking for an idea of how much to advertise it for really so not looking to upgrade.

Thanks again

PKRichie

No mate I don't work for them, I've used them 3 times personally in the … No mate I don't work for them, I've used them 3 times personally in the past, put a few mates their way and all have been happy with their purchase.I even recommended them in a previous thread and the lady bought one for her son, she then messaged me thanking me for the help http://imgur.com/a/K5WHk

​cool dude, as i said i hadnt heard of them before, their options for buying prebuilt seem pretty decent tho. thanks for not taking my comment the wrong way.

Bane17

Thanks for the input all. I don't really have time to game anymore and … Thanks for the input all. I don't really have time to game anymore and can't remember the last time I went on my PC. Was just looking for an idea of how much to advertise it for really so not looking to upgrade.Thanks again

​definitely split it up and sell separately mate, you'll undoubtedly shift most of it here no problem

I'd say £300 - 400 at 60-80% of their value as they are now 2nd hand.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Jury service1823
      2. Iphone 7 - What Case?616
      3. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??44
      4. Large card print/poster..11

See more discussions