Groups

How much is this laptop worth?

Just purchased a laptop recently temporary whilst my other one gets repaired.

Its a dell latitude e6400

2.53ghz core 2 duo p8700
    4gb ram
    250gb hdd
    Solid laptop , Very strong.
    Condition is good.

15 Comments

Banned

£400-£450 is an estimate based on current eBay listings. If you have the version with ballistic armour then it is worth a lot more.

Banned

how much did you pay for it and how long you had it?

Original Poster

Its used not new, I wouldn't class as mint only had it for a week. Because my portable hp is getting repaired through comets insurance and takes up to 4 weeks

Banned

so youve had it for a week.. now how much did you pay for it?

Original Poster

275 I won't be selling here though lol

MarzBarz

275 I won't be selling here though lol

Ah, dodgy dealings again, then.
    Why are you asking here how much it's worth? You know don't you? You bought it.

Original Poster

I got it cheap I knew that.

Comes with all restore discs and box.

deek72

Ah, dodgy dealings again, then. Why are you asking here how much it's … Ah, dodgy dealings again, then. Why are you asking here how much it's worth? You know don't you? You bought it.

lol, so any bargain is a dodgy dealing? Jealous Much
    He says he got it whilst his other laptop is repaired, which means he would want to sell it onces its repaired. Is it really that hard to work it out?

strike

lol, so any bargain is a dodgy dealing? Jealous MuchHe says he got it … lol, so any bargain is a dodgy dealing? Jealous MuchHe says he got it whilst his other laptop is repaired, which means he would want to sell it onces its repaired. Is it really that hard to work it out?

Not hard at all. What is hard is working out why he wants to know how much it's worth when he's already bought it once. Did he just hand over £275 because the seller said so, with no idea of it's value?
    Get it now?
    If not I'll type it slowly for you...

And jealous? Of what?

deek72

Not hard at all. What is hard is working out why he wants to know how … Not hard at all. What is hard is working out why he wants to know how much it's worth when he's already bought it once. Did he just hand over £275 because the seller said so, with no idea of it's value? Get it now? If not I'll type it slowly for you... And jealous? Of what?

He knows it was cheap, but he was to know the actual value.
    Type slowly? i lol'd
    OP.

Original Poster

deek72

Not hard at all. What is hard is working out why he wants to know how … Not hard at all. What is hard is working out why he wants to know how much it's worth when he's already bought it once. Did he just hand over £275 because the seller said so, with no idea of it's value? Get it now? If not I'll type it slowly for you... And jealous? Of what?

I had a look minimum seemed like £300 but the top value was odd as the price fluctuates a lot.

Original Poster

Any how just recieved a phone call from comets insurance company and been told they cant fix it which is a disappointment as i really liked the machine.

you got any contacts for your dodgy laptop deals marz? lol

Original Poster

numptyj

you got any contacts for your dodgy laptop deals marz? lol

lol.... psht me dodgey?

Banned

Thread locked.

As you're under a trading restriction at present, consider valuations to fall under the same terms.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846180
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764241
    3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31144
    4. Find out how good your GP surgery is67

See more discussions