Expired

how much is this phone worth.

9 replies
Found 4th Jan 2010
hi all i am thinking of selling a HTC HD2 mobile phone just need to know how much i should ask for it as i dont know much about mobile phones.so do any of you know? i am not looking to sell it on here today as i know the rules for the 7 day wait.

9 Comments

Sloth/Mod

You only asked 1 day ago whether you should get this phone. hotukdeals.com/ite…one

How bizarre.

Original Poster

Syzable;7419020

You only asked 1 day ago whether you should get this phone. … You only asked 1 day ago whether you should get this phone. http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/571866/which-is-the-better-mobile-phoneHow bizarre.

i know and its due delivery today but i am having second thoughts i think its too much for what i need and too be honest i am thinking of just keeping my samsung tocco lol.

Sloth/Mod

greyparrot;7419030

i know and its due delivery today but i am having second thoughts i think … i know and its due delivery today but i am having second thoughts i think its too much for what i need and too be honest i am thinking of just keeping my samsung tocco lol.

Send it back then as you have a cooling off period of 7 days. The phone will be worth less than what you will pay on the contract.

Original Poster

Syzable;7419039

Send it back then as you have a cooling off period of 7 days. The phone … Send it back then as you have a cooling off period of 7 days. The phone will be worth less than what you will pay on the contract.

well i am just going to stick the contract sim in my tocco i will be paying for my minutes and texts all the same and if i sell the phone then i get something back out of it.have you any idea how much it is worth i have checked some phone shops but cant find it on pay as you go.

Sloth/Mod

greyparrot;7419061

well i am just going to stick the contract sim in my tocco i will be … well i am just going to stick the contract sim in my tocco i will be paying for my minutes and texts all the same and if i sell the phone then i get something back out of it.

But you are tied in then..........as it's a contract upgrade you can just continue your old contract on a month to month basis and leave at any time. All you'd be doing this way is losing money.

Original Poster

Syzable;7419073

But you are tied in then..........as it's a contract upgrade you can just … But you are tied in then..........as it's a contract upgrade you can just continue your old contract on a month to month basis and leave at any time. All you'd be doing this way is losing money.

too be honest with you syzable i need the cash at the minute to pay a debt.i am currently paying a contract at the same price so it doesnt bother me to carry on with it plus i would drag me out of the s**t at the minute so just want to know what its worth to sell on.

Sloth/Mod

greyparrot;7419100

too be honest with you syzable i need the cash at the minute to pay a … too be honest with you syzable i need the cash at the minute to pay a debt.i am currently paying a contract at the same price so it doesnt bother me to carry on with it plus i would drag me out of the s**t at the minute so just want to know what its worth to sell on.

I see...........in that case then i'd say between £350-£400 depending if it's unlocked etc.

Original Poster

cheers for letting me know.

Closed @ ops request, thanks

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Driving anxiety.44
  2. 43 inch 4k tv that is uhd 10bit510
  3. A dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G56
  4. Whey protien411

See more discussions