Excellent condition
    6 Month old
    Full boxed
    2Gb memory card
    Locked to 3

Any estimates?

9 Comments

Banned

Unlock it first, cost you about a tenner and you won't have people running at the first mention of Three!

You can buy one in "mint" condition at CEX for £250 with a 12 month warranty. Maybe aim for £200?

180-190?

Well CEX will give you £125 cash for it if it falls under their 'Mint Condition' category, which is: Mint - Working phone in as new/mint condition. Complete with original box and accessories as sold new.- so I certainly wouldn't take anything less than that plus postage for it.

Original Poster

cookiemonster83;8293898

Well CEX will give you £125 cash for it if it falls under their 'Mint … Well CEX will give you £125 cash for it if it falls under their 'Mint Condition' category, which is: Mint - Working phone in as new/mint condition. Complete with original box and accessories as sold new.- so I certainly wouldn't take anything less than that plus postage for it.

donnydude;8293901

http://www.cex.co.uk/search/index.php?stext=htc+hero&ispostback=1&mode=buy&refinecat=805

Thanks but I've already seen them prices and im sure these are worth alot more than that.

master_chief;8293879

Unlock it first, cost you about a tenner and you won't have people … Unlock it first, cost you about a tenner and you won't have people running at the first mention of Three!You can buy one in "mint" condition at CEX for £250 with a 12 month warranty. Maybe aim for £200?

+1 ,good advice there, definately no less than £180

Original Poster

master_chief;8293879

Unlock it first, cost you about a tenner and you won't have people … Unlock it first, cost you about a tenner and you won't have people running at the first mention of Three!You can buy one in "mint" condition at CEX for £250 with a 12 month warranty. Maybe aim for £200?

dataload;8293884

180-190?

Thank you

Banned

JaYy_dOg;8293905

Thanks but I've already seen them prices and im sure these are worth alot … Thanks but I've already seen them prices and im sure these are worth alot more than that.

They're going for around £200 on ebay.

Original Poster

pistol6000;8293911

+1 ,good advice there, definately no less than £180

Thank you too:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2239
      2. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2438
      3. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)1314
      4. Anyone else used www.completesavings.co.uk44

See more discussions