Groups
    EXPIRED

How much is this Surround worth ?

I know i will have to wait 7 days now before listing but thats fine with me. Just wondering how much i should sell for.

I've had for about 3 years and everything still working although one fan could do with being replaced in the reciever/dvd player as it's quite loud when it starts up but after a few min quiets downs. Few scratches on top of the dvd player through normal wear and tear.

It's a Panasonic HT545 5.1 surround sound. The 2 rear speakers connect via a wireless reciever. Cant remember the excact specs but they are something like

DVD Player / Radio Tuner

Number Of Speakers 5 Speakers and Subwoofer

Front Speaker 1 Way

Main Speakers Power Output 110 Watts, total power 850w rms.

Playable Disk Types DVD Video * VCD * SVCD * DVD-RAM * DVD-R * DVD-RW * DVD+R * DVD+RW * DVD Audio * CD (Audio) * CD-R * CD-RW * DVD-R DL * DVD+R DL

Subwoofer Power Output 110 Watts

Playable File Formats MPEG4 * DivX * MP3 * WMA * JPEG

Remote Control

Surround Sound Dolby Digital * DTS * Dolby Pro Logic II

Audio DAC 24 bit / 192 kHz

Progressive Scan With Progressive Scan

Inputs Analog Audio x 1

Outputs Composite x 1 * S-Video x 1 * Component x 1 * RGB (via SCART) * Analog Audio x 1

NTSC /PAL

Built-in Radio Tuner AM / FM

Tuner Presets 30

5 Comments

Original Poster

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa71/zeus98765/clear.jpg

Do you have the wireless receiver for the rear speakers? I take it that the two rears are mains powered?

With no optical/coaxial or HDMI inputs I'd say around £50-£60 inc delivery.

Original Poster

yeah i have the reciever and the reciever is mains powered. The speakers aren't actually completly wireless as there's still wires runngs to the reciever but it's wireless from the unit to the reciever. As i said everything is in good working order except that one fan inside the dvd player....It's only a small one and would probably only cost a couple of quid to replace. It connects just like the one on the pc i believe.

Original Poster

any more opinions ?

supermod

Thread Closed at OP Request. Thanks for the report.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine11
    2. Win a Mazona Olympus 8kW multi-fuel stove @ Gr8 Fires33
    3. Jazz apple slicer for the price of a stamp33
    4. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains55

See more discussions