Groups
    EXPIRED

How Much is this worth?

I have a unused still in box wireless guitar hero world tour guitar. How much could I expect inc delivery. Is it worth selling?, I was given as a gift, I prefer the Rockband guitar though.

15 Comments

£25...

Banned

well i have just brought the Aerosmith (Includes Wireless Guitar Controller) from hmv for £35 if that gives you a clue

Over here... around £15/£18
    on ebay... over £30

Original Poster

fragaliciousbob;5038129

well i have just brought the Aerosmith (Includes Wireless Guitar … well i have just brought the Aerosmith (Includes Wireless Guitar Controller) from hmv for £35 if that gives you a clue

Whats the difference between the aerosmith guitar and the world tour one?

Original Poster

hashman;5038134

Over here... around £15/£18on ebay... over £30

At that price it's probably not worth selling on here, Ebay is a shocking site now would probably lose loads in fees.

Any ideas what the excahnge value would be at gamestation/game?

Banned

oldmankensey;5038140

that i'm not sure about i only got it because i wanted another guitar for rock band and this way seemed cheap as i can sell the game on as new

Banned

i'd be interested at £20 delivered

oldmankensey;5038140

the world tour one is bigger and also has slider buttons on the neck, oh and doesn't have the horrible aerosmith faceplate lol

Original Poster

fragaliciousbob;5038169

Just checked ebay, They are £30 delivered on there.

Thanks for all the advice everybody, Just gonna phone up Gamstatiion and see what price tjhey give on trade

Original Poster

ants97;5038178

the world tour one is bigger and also has slider buttons on the neck, oh … the world tour one is bigger and also has slider buttons on the neck, oh and doesn't have the horrible aerosmith faceplate lol

So the World tour one is slightly better then, I have the Guitar hero 2 one, I don't like the buttons at all, I guess there ain't much difference apart from the wireless bit

The Rockband Guitar is by far the best

Original Poster

apparently Gamestation don't take them in unless the game comes with it.

STRANGE POLICY THAT

oldmankensey;5038207

So the World tour one is slightly better then, I have the Guitar hero 2 … So the World tour one is slightly better then, I have the Guitar hero 2 one, I don't like the buttons at all, I guess there ain't much difference apart from the wireless bitThe Rockband Guitar is by far the best

yeah I think it is anyway feels less like a toy and slightly more like a real guitar.

Banned

will take it off your hands for £25

supermod

fragaliciousbob;5038169

fragaliciousbob;5038456

will take it off your hands for £25

You cannot offer to buy items outside of FS/T - rule breach.

OP I have locked thread as you have enough information now on pricing.

[SIZE=3]LISTING A TRADE, SALE OR REQUEST [/SIZE]Full FS Rules will apply … [SIZE=3]LISTING A TRADE, SALE OR REQUEST [/SIZE]Full FS Rules will apply to ANY thread listing of personal trade items in other forums here, including requests for pricing.

(19) When a thread is expired, closed or removed from the FS forum, the … (19) When a thread is expired, closed or removed from the FS forum, the same items must NOT be relisted until a period of at least SEVEN DAYS has passed from the date it's closed and expired. Those same items must NOT be listed or offered in ANY other active thread. * It's YOUR responsibility to use the 'report' button ] to have your active threads closed BEFORE relisting.

Please also note the above.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Battery drain on iOS 111323
    2. Samsung s8 trade in22
    3. Tumble Dryer request45
    4. Anyone got experience with an instant water heater for a shower?33

See more discussions