games are:
CoD 5 and 4, GTA IV, Halo 3,
NFS pro street, saints row, tomb raider, and guitar hero 3 with guitar

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
24 Comments

Banned

no idea but remember you cant list this on the fs boars till this has been closed 7 days, just incase you werent aware

Original Poster

raptorcigs;5108418

swap ya for all my rc car stuff

Need cash :\ for a car brummm

sassie;5108420

no idea but remember you cant list this on the fs boars till this has … no idea but remember you cant list this on the fs boars till this has been closed 7 days, just incase you werent aware

Really?

hello sass XX

Banned

dean3988;5108431

Need cash :\ for a car brummmReally?

no idea what you on about, once a thread like this has been listed n here, you have to wait 7 days from locking before you can relist in the fs oarss, the rules changed, incase you didnt know :roll:

Banned

raptorcigs;5108433

hello sass XX

hey raps, hows life with yours x

sassie;5108438

no idea what you on about, once a thread like this has been listed n … no idea what you on about, once a thread like this has been listed n here, you have to wait 7 days from locking before you can relist in the fs oarss, the rules changed, incase you didnt know :roll:

+1 this is true..rules changed last week or something.
u are not allowed to even ASK if you can sell something,never mind ask how much its worth:whistling:

sassie;5108443

hey raps, hows life with yours x

GREAT!:-D

shaneomac;5108454

+1 this is true..rules changed last week or something.u are not allowed … +1 this is true..rules changed last week or something.u are not allowed to even ASK if you can sell something,never mind ask how much its worth:whistling:

THIS IS GETTING CONFUSING

Banned

found out what dean is rambling about, quick edit there by you dean, and had i been thesaint i would have got your thread locked

About "tree fiddy"............................Well somebody was going to post it so I thought I'd save the the bother!:thumbsup:

ignore me...anything thats listed in misc cannot be listed in the sale/trade section until the original misc thread has been closed and you wait 7 days...viper won some semifinal tickets on tuesday (tickets for next weeks semi) in a comp and wanted to know IF he could sell them(as rrp was £0) he was told he could...but he'd have to close the thread and wait 7 days to relist...which of course he couldnt do as the semi wouldve taken place.

Original Poster

sassie;5108478

found out what dean is rambling about, quick edit there by you dean, and … found out what dean is rambling about, quick edit there by you dean, and had i been thesaint i would have got your thread locked

Yeh, thought u was on about my psp lmao :oops:

dean3988;5108509

Yeh, thought u was on about my psp lmao :oops:

PSP? whats that then? Permanently Small P...........?:whistling::p

[COLOR=Silver][SIZE=1]*P.......=Police chase[/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

Yo raptors, what rc car stuff you got then? I wouldnt mind some RC stuff again to pl......errm I mean for my son to play with.....used to be into it big time (electric) attending 3/4 race meets a week

Banned

harlzter;5108666

PSP? whats that then? Permanently Small … PSP? whats that then? Permanently Small P...........?:whistling:[COLOR=Silver][SIZE=1]*P.......=Police chase[/SIZE][/COLOR]

be careful you'll be reported for picking on him next :roll:

Original Poster

sassie;5108711

be careful you'll be reported for picking on him next :roll:

http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs25/f/2008/137/f/7/Demotivator__No_One_Cares_by_Mikenator700.jpg

So does anyone have a value?

sassie;5108478

found out what dean is rambling about, quick edit there by you dean, and … found out what dean is rambling about, quick edit there by you dean, and had i been thesaint i would have got your thread locked

I only just saw the PSP thread lock 2/2. Shame.

Original Poster

thesaint;5110611

I only just saw the PSP thread lock 2/2. Shame.

http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs25/f/2008/137/f/7/Demotivator__No_One_Cares_by_Mikenator700.jpg

So has anyone got a value?

dean3988;5110858

So has anyone got a value?

I'd say £220 or thereabouts on HUKD

about £200

Banned

about £180

sassie;5110960

about £180

+ vat, well nearly ;-)

Well after getting prices, he won't be listing it for a while anyway.
He didn't even get a chance to rep me.

Id say 230
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I’m in dire need of a dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G918
    2. Driving anxiety.2734
    3. WANTED tickets for Logic Manchester12
    4. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…713

See more discussions