Groups
    EXPIRED

How much is this worth?

Hi my mate dropped my g1 today lol on a laminate surface and the screen has cracked. The LCD is fine no bleeding just the other screen (digitizer see through one). The touch screen works fine too nothing wrong. The part costs £20 to buy from ebay. It isnt too hard but isnt easy either. I CBA repairing it at all so i just wana sell it.

Usually white g1s unlocked in in okayish condition go for £120 odd.

So this g1 has a brand new white original fascia fitted so the white parts are immaculate. The silver rim which goes around the fone towards each edge its turning white from silver its not bad but i like to be honest.

So after all this i was hoping that i could get minimum £60 or up to atleat £80?

Am i being optimistic?

NO PMS OR OFFERS HERE PLEASE IM BANNED FROM THE FOR SALE/TRADE SECTION

12 Comments

Original Poster

up

Original Poster

MarzBarz;7002641

up

Original Poster

changed the thread details

well ive seen a couple go for £80 on here in ok condition.

Original Poster

Hmm probably £60ish then. Reckon i can send it to envirophone lol? it works abolsutely fine.

MarzBarz;7006500

Hmm probably £60ish then. Reckon i can send it to envirophone lol? it … Hmm probably £60ish then. Reckon i can send it to envirophone lol? it works abolsutely fine.

£75 from mazuma if they will do! But i wouldnt have thought so...but could be wrong.

Original Poster

awoodhall2003;7006554

£75 from mazuma if they will do! But i wouldnt have thought so...but … £75 from mazuma if they will do! But i wouldnt have thought so...but could be wrong.

I might phone em up

MarzBarz;7006566

I might phone em up

yeah at least that way you know before you bother

Original Poster

Repped you.

cheers mate have some back, best of luck with it

Original Poster

WAHOOOOOOOO IM TOO HOT TO TOUCH

pls lock this

Closed @ ops request, thanks

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1730
    2. Underrated/unappreciated movies.2733
    3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7191353
    4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2974

See more discussions