Groups

how much is this worth ?

how much would you say this is worth ?

http://.co.uk/ws/…dll?ViewItem&item=150545543331&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1156

type in **** just after the http://

11 Comments

This page may have moved or is no longer available. Please try one of the following:

Item no: 150545543331

I'd say 20p.......who'd want to sleep on a strangers mattress?

Item 150545543331

Ewwwwww, that mattress is stained really badly. Gross. Only fit for the dump. Not sure about the bed frame, wouldn't want it myself knowing there are pee stains on the mattress. Ugh.

Eurgh. I would struggle to Freecycle that. Maybe the frame on it's own, but who'd want the mattress?

Syzable

Item no: 150545543331I'd say 20p.......who'd want to sleep on a strangers … Item no: 150545543331I'd say 20p.......who'd want to sleep on a strangers mattress?

Ever stayed in a hotel, just think of all the people who slept on the bed you did, luurrrrvvvveerrlllyy thought eh!

Syzable

Item no: 150545543331I'd say 20p.......who'd want to sleep on a strangers … Item no: 150545543331I'd say 20p.......who'd want to sleep on a strangers mattress?

carpets ok though

sickly sweet

Ever stayed in a hotel, just think of all the people who slept on the bed … Ever stayed in a hotel, just think of all the people who slept on the bed you did, luurrrrvvvveerrlllyy thought eh!

Yes......but i check the mattress doesn't have pee & puke stains like this one. lol

choc1969

carpets ok though

I sleep standing up.

Syzable

Yes......but i check the mattress doesn't have pee & puke stains like … Yes......but i check the mattress doesn't have pee & puke stains like this one. lol

You are a braver man than I. What you don't know can't hurt you!

EDIT: Having said that I am sure the beds in the hotels I have stayed in don't have mattresses like that (oh the joys of getting other people to pay for lovely hotels!...by that I mean family, not that I'm some lady of the night). Think I'd rather stay at home than have a weekend away on a bed like that.

Used nappy anyone, in mint condition, only been crapped in once.

yes please adam how much is p+p lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020

See more discussions