How Much Is This Worth Please?

9 replies
Found 5th Nov 2009
Hi I hope someone can help me. I have a Philips 37 Inch telly (that ive had a few years now) sat in the spare room i no longer need so im going to pop it on Ebay, and hopefully get a bit to put towards Christmas pressies, but i have no idea how much its worth. Please help! Its a Philips 37pf5520d/10

Any helps appreciated and rep will be given to all

xxx

1. Misc
  2. Philips
9 Comments

Not sure on a price, but isn't this the one with only a DVI input for HD (no HDMI or Component)? If so, it's not going to be a great amount IMO.

similar sized phillips seem to be going for @ 250-600

Original Poster

midlandscomics;6792691

Not sure on a price, but isn't this the one with only a DVI input for HD … Not sure on a price, but isn't this the one with only a DVI input for HD (no HDMI or Component)? If so, it's not going to be a great amount IMO.

Just had a look and your right, it doesn't have the hdmi Input how much do you reckon i should get for it?

Original Poster

JayIce;6792700

similar sized phillips seem to be going for @ 250-600

this is an old one

Ella'sMummy;6792729

this is an old one

has it got wood paneling?;-)

Original Poster

transit;6792781

has it got wood paneling?;-)

i think it dates back to the stone age :-D

Are you a football fan? Keep it for when England get knocked out of the World Cup Finals next year:w00t: Then you can give it a good kicking.

I would say £200 -£250 ,It has a HDCP DVI input so you can still connect HDMI device but would need a HDMI to DVI cable or adaptor.

Original Poster

tonyg1962;6792888

I would say £200 -£250 ,It has a HDCP DVI input so you can still connect H … I would say £200 -£250 ,It has a HDCP DVI input so you can still connect HDMI device but would need a HDMI to DVI cable or adaptor.

That was good job i asked i was going to list it on here for 80.00 someone would of got a bargain! ty xxx
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition63659
    2. Win a google pixel phone at Stylist1111
    3. win free cash32
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines10

See more discussions