Expired

HOW MUCH IS THIS XBOX 360 PACKAGE WORTH ??

9 replies
Found 1st Jun 2009
XBOX 360 PREMIUM 20GB
WIRELESS CONTROLLER & WIRED CONTROLLER
HEADSET
12 GAMES

used 2-3 times - AS NEW WITH ALL PACKAGING

HOW MUCH IS THIS WORTH ?

gears of war 2
halo 3
grand theft auto iv
call of duty 4
shadowrun - sealed
saints row
fantastic 4 - sealed
dark sector - sealed
pgr 4
kane & lynch
ghost recon 2
kameo elements of power

THANKS

9 Comments

The Games You Have Would Help

Why not just look on E-bay and on the FS FT section here to see what similar bundles sell for?

Original Poster

RedIron;5374870

Why not just look on E-bay and on the FS FT section here to see what … Why not just look on E-bay and on the FS FT section here to see what similar bundles sell for?

i did have a quick look but didnt see similar - just looking for a rough price so i can put on fs ft section.

thanks for help first time tonite ive used fs ft

hawick;5374954

i did have a quick look but didnt see similar - just looking for a rough … i did have a quick look but didnt see similar - just looking for a rough price so i can put on fs ft section.thanks for help first time tonite ive used fs ft

you now have to wait 7 days after a mod locks this thread before you can list these in the fs/ft section.

Original Poster

ants97;5374986

you now have to wait 7 days after a mod locks this thread before you can … you now have to wait 7 days after a mod locks this thread before you can list these in the fs/ft section.

not a problem :thumbsup:

Original Poster

ants97;5374986

you now have to wait 7 days after a mod locks this thread before you can … you now have to wait 7 days after a mod locks this thread before you can list these in the fs/ft section.

what do i do to get it locked? sorry never done this before . thanks

hawick;5375014

no probs just click on the warning triangle to the left of the posts and ask a mod to get it locked. :thumbsup:

hawick;5375014

clcik the red triangle on your op and ask for it to be lcoked

Banned

Thread locked as requested by the OP. Thanks for letting us know.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769583
  2. Keyboard & Mouse combo (sort of) on Xbox One - Yay or Nay?34
  3. Linkin Park and Friends Celebrate Life in Honor of Chester Bennington strea…33
  4. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!79

See more discussions