Found 9th Mar 2011
just renewed mine. £200! please tell me theres lots of you out there that pay more than me and make me feel better lol

1. Misc
  2. Car
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Car
49 Comments

mine was £205 its shocking, but someone I was speaking to pays loads more than that.

My mates is £500 odd

Original Poster

beth3735

mine was £205 its shocking, but someone I was speaking to pays loads … mine was £205 its shocking, but someone I was speaking to pays loads more than that.

what car do you drive?

Too much!

Original Poster

BradyBrade!

My mates is £500 odd

jesus! whats he driving? a veyron? lol

my panda was £30 for 12 months

donna-lou

jesus! whats he driving? a veyron? lol

An M3

£235 on my focus, £90 on wifes colt

Just a Vauxhall Vectra 1.8

£125 for the year for mine , my mate pays £30 for the year on his Hyundai i10

BradyBrade!

My mates is £500 odd

No he doesn't
direct.gov.uk/en/…524
1st year maybe (if it's a new car)
Edited by: "Paddy_o_furniture" 9th Mar 2011

Mine's freeeeee! A perk I didn't know about of being disabled until I got a leaflet from DVLA about it. Needless to say when I get my OH working, she'll be buying me the dirtiest, un-environmentally friendly car about and I won't pay a penny in road tax, muahahahaaa!

was £150 last time for a seat ibiza 01

£20 Peugeot 107

Just buy luxo barges with nice big engines registered before march 2001, less £ for your Co2's.

Mine's £180 a year I believe, 02 Skoda Fabia 1.4 mpi (8v).
Edited by: "anewman" 9th Mar 2011

Anybody know what car is in the M bracket and was registered after 1st April 2010? Surely at nearly a grand a year it wouldn't be worth it?!?!?!

I have a CMax and pay £200 odd. Next time I might go for a Yaris or something

sancho1983

Anybody know what car is in the M bracket and was registered after 1st … Anybody know what car is in the M bracket and was registered after 1st April 2010? Surely at nearly a grand a year it wouldn't be worth it?!?!?!I have a CMax and pay £200 odd. Next time I might go for a Yaris or something

BradyBrade!

An M3

£155 for a 1.4Astra and £125 for my Polo 995cc

I think mine was just over £200, I need a new car
Oh & my car is a 1.6 Saxo VTR
Edited by: "livingthelife07" 9th Mar 2011

[quote=sancho1983]Anybody know what car is in the M bracket and was registered after 1st April 2010? Surely at nearly a grand a year it wouldn't be worth it?!?!?!

Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 if you could afford one you wouldnt worry about a grand !

£112.50 for 6 months on mine; scandalous! Taking it off the road for 6 months once the wee one is born in April.

Is it true that classic cars are road tax exempt?

sickly sweet

Is it true that classic cars are road tax exempt?

Yes, 30 years I think. In fact it's any car built before 1/1/1973 (I think)
Edited by: "Paddy_o_furniture" 9th Mar 2011

Paddy_o_furniture

Yes, 30 years I think

They changed it to before a certain year now instead of being a rolling x amount of years, though I can't remember what the year is.

think ours is just over £200

moose109

They changed it to before a certain year now instead of being a rolling x … They changed it to before a certain year now instead of being a rolling x amount of years, though I can't remember what the year is.

See post above, just read up on it

Original Poster

i dont feel too bad knowing that others are paying around the same amount. jealous of yous paying next to nothing though

Ive just paid £235 at the beginning of march for mine :(..............that and hideous petrol prices at the moment are crippling !!

Banned

ours is £280 oO

BMW 116d......£35 per year !!!!

£245 here ....for my BMW ACS7 ......:)

http://www.gotbroken.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/2003-ac-schnitzer-acs7-bmw-picture-1.jpg

£10!!! for a year:) yeah I drive a Prius !!!

Mines is £130
My uncles is €800 in southern Ireland.

I just got my renewal notice for one of my motors yesterday , up again , now £235 a year . I'll have to fork out another £235 or more for the other in September no doubt .There was a leaflet in the envelope stating : You dont have to be driving on the road to get caught without insurance , Now you can also be caught if you keep a vehicle without insurance . Cheeky gits !
Next year we'll be fined for looking at a motor , never mind driving a one !

Get a scooter, £15 for the year!

£15 for the bike one but the rv im looking at is 500 ish though
Edited by: "JACKIT99" 9th Mar 2011

Banned

£200 also.

bec_bec_20

Get a scooter, £15 for the year!

trust me if u knew what happend to me you want a car well at least for the winter
Edited by: "JACKIT99" 9th Mar 2011

ricko

There was a leaflet in the envelope stating : You dont have to be … There was a leaflet in the envelope stating : You dont have to be driving on the road to get caught without insurance , Now you can also be caught if you keep a vehicle without insurance.

Not if you SORN it. It makes complete sense that if you're paying tax to be on the road, you should have insurance. Besides that leaflet will upset the population of Bradford more than anywhere else as the locals like to drive without insurance more than any other City.

£20 for a Citroen C1
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 192 ***620
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming2232
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2762
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428114650

See more discussions