24 replies
Found 21st Aug 2008
I don't mean from saving, I mean buying and re-selling stuff

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
24 Comments

Original Poster

my biggest profit would be when Marshal Ward were selling the K810i for £100 and they were worth like £220 new.

ur not ment to make a profit on here m8:whistling::whistling:

Im a Millionaire so dont affect me!!

Original Poster

csamual;2796561

ur not ment to make a profit on here m8:whistling::whistling:

your not allowed to buy items from the deals section, then sell them, on the FS/T, I hardly use the FS/T, too much haggling! :-(

Naeem786;2796568

Naeem it took you like 3 month to save up and get ur ps3!
Plus i dont think youd find a millionaire haggling with people for a few quid as ive seen you do over ps3 games lmfao

nothing i dont buy to sell

Pitbikeboy;2796600

Naeem it took you like 3 month to save up and get ur ps3!Plus i dont … Naeem it took you like 3 month to save up and get ur ps3!Plus i dont think youd find a millionaire haggling with people for a few quid as ive seen you do over ps3 games lmfao

3 months? Naa just didnt want to jump in too quick and haggling is a major key to why im a self made millionaire!!

Banned

jennie-jack;2796619

nothing i dont buy to sell

well then dont post ?? :?

i made 120 quid is my best

Naeem786;2796625

3 months? Naa just didnt want to jump in to quick and haggling is a major … 3 months? Naa just didnt want to jump in to quick and haggling is a major key to why im a self made millionaire!!

Do me a favour and buy me bejing then!!
Im nice to you!

Pitbikeboy;2796635

Do me a favour and buy me bejing then!!Im nice to you!

Let my people talk to their people!! The Olympics are going on their at the moment but I can see what I can do for you as a mate!! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

DangerGod;2796627

well then dont post ?? :?i made 120 quid is my best

aint bad, made about 1k with them phones.

I bought a couple of those phones from Marshall Ward too... Sold one and kept the other.. They refused to pay quidco earnings on them though... I think I got about £130 for it..

Banned

edna_clouds;2796661

I bought a couple of those phones from Marshall Ward too... Sold one and … I bought a couple of those phones from Marshall Ward too... Sold one and kept the other.. They refused to pay quidco earnings on them though... I think I got about £130 for it..

what phones?????

Marshall Ward was selling SEK810i at a silly low price about 10 months ago.. I think they where about £90 with the discount code and they was about £150 everywhere else.. On T-mobile.. Carp phone..

Naeem786;2796625

3 months? Naa just didnt want to jump in too quick and haggling is a … 3 months? Naa just didnt want to jump in too quick and haggling is a major key to why im a self made millionaire!!

lol ur not a millionaire we all saw the pics of your car and house the ones you just got of google images, arnt you doing a media degree?

REDRANGER86;2796767

lol ur not a millionaire we all saw the pics of your car and house the … lol ur not a millionaire we all saw the pics of your car and house the ones you just got of google images, arnt you doing a media degree?

Degree? Yea got one in Business Information Technology just something to add to the portfolio!! The image? Of course im on Gooogle!!

Banned

edna_clouds;2796751

Marshall Ward was selling SEK810i at a silly low price about 10 months … Marshall Ward was selling SEK810i at a silly low price about 10 months ago.. I think they where about £90 with the discount code and they was about £150 everywhere else.. On T-mobile.. Carp phone..

ah right ok

Naeem786;2796783

Degree? Yea got one in Business Information Technology just something to … Degree? Yea got one in Business Information Technology just something to add to the portfolio!! The image? Of course im on Gooogle!!

:w00t: You're a riot, tell you what Palpal me one million (as a gift) and i will paypal it straight back...... i promise. Then we will prove it

REDRANGER86;2796799

:w00t: You're a riot, tell you what Palpal me one million (as a gift) and … :w00t: You're a riot, tell you what Palpal me one million (as a gift) and i will paypal it straight back...... i promise. Then we will prove it

My laywer not here at the moment, dont deal with PP, going to be on The Secret Millionaire soon!!

Naeem786;2796818

My laywer not here at the moment, dont deal with PP, going to be on The … My laywer not here at the moment, dont deal with PP, going to be on The Secret Millionaire soon!!

And im He-man. BY THE POWER OF GREY SKULL!!!!!!!!

Banned

The hosting account I bought, I've obtained 42 customers. Created and hosted their sites with an average of £1000 each. Bit of pin money for the missus really.

But don't tell the tax man.

REDRANGER86;2796833

And im He-man. BY THE POWER OF GREY SKULL!!!!!!!!

No I'm he man you vile fiend! :santa:

Naeem786;2796568

ME 2

Not all at once, But close to £500 all in all
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244928
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428114654
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769528
    4. Anyone else bored of video gaming2535

See more discussions