Groups

How much money have you spent as a result of HUKD?

As per title.....

I would go with at least £2000!

12 Comments

It's not what you have spent that is the question ... it's what you have saved

At least, that's what my wife says
    Edited by: "wbmkk" 15th May 2011

not telling but it is scary, but the savings have been great though

All the old threads being created again today! "How much have you spent because of HUKD" "How much money does HUKD make" all we need next is a crappy BG1 thread.

64 orders from Amazon including one for £230, 20 orders from other internet sites, £500 or so from Tesco direct, daren't think about Argos, £300 from John Lewis ... eek oO

I really don't want to think about it. Most of it I could happily live without!

more than you

I treat HUKD as a 'lender of money' to which I repay my '2nd mortgate' to every month. In other words, like the majority of us, I am skint.

It soon adds up when you include a couple of laptops and a desk top computer.

Banned

Depends if you exclude items I found cheap on here that I was going to buy anyway. I usually just use the site as a search engine for bargains rather than as an impulse buying sorta thing.

dataload

more than you

Erm, no need (;) long time no see :D)

master_chief

Depends if you exclude items I found cheap on here that I was going to … Depends if you exclude items I found cheap on here that I was going to buy anyway. I usually just use the site as a search engine for bargains rather than as an impulse buying sorta thing.

^^ this.

seems a lot of people on here just throw money at things just cos its got some money off.

this site has a deals section???? oO
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44
      2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…44
      3. Review Hub Monthly Competition - Win a OnePlus 5!88
      4. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat1010

See more discussions