Groups

how much quidco for sky +??

Hi - am thinking of joining sky - as my humax box is playing up - :o(
    When I looked on quidco it seems that the quidco is only if u want sky + HD which would be no good to us as we haven't got a HD telly!!! If anybody could let us know if there is quidco on sky + we would be really grateful or any good deals - cheers. The only good deal I seem to be able to see is a free sky + cos I live in Wales
    Thanks in advance

4 Comments

Original Poster

Wish I could - :-D
    I have looked at the quidco page - can you see any cashback for just sky+ ?????? Was looking for some friendly advice not silly comments!!

welshgirl1;6323331

Wish I could - :-DI have looked at the quidco page - can you see any … Wish I could - :-DI have looked at the quidco page - can you see any cashback for just sky+ ?????? Was looking for some friendly advice not silly comments!!

I think, they have scrapped all commercial incentive for Sky+ now I suspect they are using up old stock/fulfilling contractual obligations until normal Sky Digiboxes/Sky+ is replaced as SkyHD and the extra not to mention extortionate £120 a year is too much of a money maker for them.

Freesat prices need to tumble already.

Original Poster

Many thanks for the sensible answer - I suspected as much - Argos are willing to refund the amount for the faulty box - need to decide what to do now -:)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1118
      3. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188

See more discussions