How much roughly is this worth these days??

10 replies
Found 27th Jun 2009
HP Dual core media centre Computer base unit, 1gig ram, 160gb hard drive, dual layer dvd rewriter, built in freeview, 19 inch LCD monitor, keyboard, mouse and speakers. Beautiful pc, well looked after

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

150 quid perhaps

what brand is the monitor and any ideas on its spec?

no idea

Original Poster

The monitor is a benq fp91g+

amazon.co.uk/Ben…mtd

Has one stuck pixel

I'll buy it for a dollar

Banned

£120 for all

Banned

just incase you was thinking of lisiting on hukd fs boards, you have to get this locked and wait a full 7 days to list, fs rules now apply to these sorts of threads, sorry if you already knew this

Original Poster

Thanks Sassie, avoided me a ban....again.

Banned

so are you actually allowed to sell in these threads then and treat it like a fs thread or is that just me being daft?

very strange goings on around here if not

Banned

casparwhite;5606058

so are you actually allowed to sell in these threads then and treat it … so are you actually allowed to sell in these threads then and treat it like a fs thread or is that just me being daft?very strange goings on around here if not

no your not allowed to see in misc, but these threads are seen as promoting your item before listing, cross promoting, making sure more people get to see it, etc,etc
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4495
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769390
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322856
    4. Add one, leave one game54415429

See more discussions