Groups

How much should i ask for my PC?

Spec is as follows

Dell Dimention E520 (ordered thanks to MikeT)
    19" Widescreen GNR (Advent) Monitor (Sold original 19" 4:3 Dell Monitor)
    Intel Core2Duo E4300
    2GB RAM
    250GB Hard Drive
    1 x Pioneer 212 SATA DVD Drive (added later)
    1 x LG SATA DVD Drive (original)
    Internal Memory Card Reader (added later)
    4.1 Quadro Sound System
    Built in Wireless (added later, atheros chipset)
    Microsoft Keyboard and Optical Mouse Wired

If i get any decent offers i'll ask for this to be moved, just want to know the price for now please. Cheers

9 Comments

Prob £300 cos of the monitor.

Original Poster

Forgot to say it's super quiet, can be made into a media centre PC if you buy a graphics card! Oh and it looks like this googled image:

http://www.rixcomputermagic.com/img/image004.jpg

Original Poster

deathtrap3000;2377544

Prob £300 cos of the monitor.

You think i can really ask for that? I'm bad at these things, i sold an xbox 1 for £80 cos i softmodded it with xbmc!

Well that spec pc goes for less than £300 new, but thats without the monitor. You could get more though.

I think £300 is pretty optimistic to be honest, you could probably get better spec brand new shopping about... All depends where you are thinking of selling I guess but I'd be surprised if you got much more than £200 for it here. Don't mean to be brutal, just honest opinion...

yeah the specs arent that great just the desktop price would be 150-200

Original Poster

Cheers for that guys, i'll start off about 300ish when i try flogging it to people tommorrow.

Systems like this, except with 8600GT graphic cards, usually sell for around £200 on Gumtree. The parts themselves aren't worth a great deal more first-hand - the CPU's about £50, mobo around £40, RAM about £20, HDD about £30, case about £20, mouse and keyboard about a tenner. The monitor's only about £90, so to build something similar but with full warranty on parts, you're looking at about £250. Plus anything I've missed out.

Go for £300 certainly, but if you can't get more than £200 for it, don't feel too let down.

Original Poster

dxx;2378577

Systems like this, except with 8600GT graphic cards, usually sell for … Systems like this, except with 8600GT graphic cards, usually sell for around £200 on Gumtree. The parts themselves aren't worth a great deal more first-hand - the CPU's about £50, mobo around £40, RAM about £20, HDD about £30, case about £20, mouse and keyboard about a tenner. The monitor's only about £90, so to build something similar but with full warranty on parts, you're looking at about £250. Plus anything I've missed out.Go for £300 certainly, but if you can't get more than £200 for it, don't feel too let down.

Will take that info on board :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Speccing a gaming pc37
      2. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      3. Best IPTV Paid service?1721
      4. advice needed on dumbell weight training please46

See more discussions