Groups

how much should i ask for the lg cookie.

hi all i have for sale a lg cookie 1 week old i really need to shift it but what is a right price to sell it at it is locked to orange and has a sim card with £10 credit on it it was for my daughter but we have just put her on contract so she got a phone with that.

i will not sell in this thread before anyone asks i simply want to know what they tend to sell for.

15 Comments

Banned

they are about £100 new aren't they? if on here try a £85 and go from there maybes

Original Poster

sassie;4742692

they are about £100 new aren't they? if on here try a £85 and go from t … they are about £100 new aren't they? if on here try a £85 and go from there maybes

yeah i tried it at £95 but open to offers and got stupid offers like £50 of which i know people are on here for a bargain but that was a complete pee take.

Banned

well i know its only a week old but knocking a fiver off aint gonna sell this, you can get that from quidco if you buy new

Original Poster

sassie;4742749

well i know its only a week old but knocking a fiver off aint gonna sell … well i know its only a week old but knocking a fiver off aint gonna sell this, you can get that from quidco if you buy new

i know that but was hoping for £75 it does have £10 credit with it as well do you think i will get that.

Banned

greyparrot;4742760

i know that but was hoping for £75 it does have £10 credit with it as w … i know that but was hoping for £75 it does have £10 credit with it as well do you think i will get that.

edit your title in the fs thread to say reduce to £75 no offers, i dont think thats a bad price, can you not take it back, did you purchase online or instore?

Original Poster

sassie;4742774

edit your title in the fs thread to say reduce to £75 no offers, i dont … edit your title in the fs thread to say reduce to £75 no offers, i dont think thats a bad price, can you not take it back, did you purchase online or instore?

i actually bought it from ebay as 1 week old we have not used it at all they bought it from carphone warehouse.

Banned

greyparrot;4742793

i actually bought it from ebay as 1 week old we have not used it at all … i actually bought it from ebay as 1 week old we have not used it at all they bought it from carphone warehouse.

how do you know it is only a week old, did they pass on the receipt with it?

Original Poster

right ok i have changed it to £75 no offers lets hope i can shift it

Original Poster

sassie;4742814

how do you know it is only a week old, did they pass on the receipt with … how do you know it is only a week old, did they pass on the receipt with it?

no they didnt but that was what it was sold to me as and it looks brand new so i believe them.

Banned

greyparrot;4742823

no they didnt but that was what it was sold to me as and it looks brand … no they didnt but that was what it was sold to me as and it looks brand new so i believe them.

as there is no warranty whatsoever with this i think you may struggle to shift it, have you put another sim in to see if its unlocked, nearly all cpw come unlocked

Original Poster

no i havent tried another sim card i will have to do.

Banned

also maybe look through the threads to see if anyone is looking for a phone like yours and psot the link to yours

Is this another self promoting thread bearing in mind you have had the advert live on HUKD for over a week now and had no takers? Generally speaking, no takers = price too high.

It's also a bit misleading that you state in the advert that you actually bought it from CW, yet above you say you purchased it via ebay... What with the ad being placed over a week ago the phone actually isn't a week old - misleading info again (or have I got my sums wrong here) :thumbsup:

Original Poster

only been used for a week is still in its box and because it didnt shift i was simply asking want price i should ask to make it shift that is all i am not self promoting in any way and have also stated i will not sell through this thread just abit of advice wanted really as it is just sat there doing nothing and does need to go.

Banned

Thread locked. Considered as cross promotion whilst you have the item already listed on the fs/ft forum.

(19) When a thread is expired, closed or removed from the FS forum, the … (19) When a thread is expired, closed or removed from the FS forum, the same items must NOT be relisted until a period of at least SEVEN DAYS has passed from the date it's closed and expired. Those same items must NOT be listed or offered in ANY other active thread. * It's YOUR responsibility to use the 'report' button ] to have your active threads closed BEFORE relisting.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2543
    2. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?69
    3. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow921
    4. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery1116

See more discussions