Groups
    EXPIRED

how much should i be looking for my ps3?

i have a 40gb one with 2 controllers, hdmi, games available are fifa 09, ratchet and clank, dead space, little big planet, the orange box, siren blood curse, asassins creed, resistance fall of man, oblivion, gta 4, the simpsons game and motorstorm.

11 Comments

Your price was fine!
    Theres a 60gb for £300 with similar games.

You can't list it for another week now you've asked, FYI. Although i'd buy GTA IV xD

Original Poster

Met-Cast;5362186

Your price was fine!Theres a 60gb for £300 with similar games.

just wanted it sold before i went on holiday but i looked like it was not going to happen thats why i pulled the plug and asked it to be removed. didnt know when i would be able to post it as sometimes it takes a while on here to finish deals

Strange rule isn't it that you've got to wait a week for asking a question!! Even though there's no offers for it. But rules are rules.

davidlavery;5362206

just wanted it sold before i went on holiday but i looked like it was not … just wanted it sold before i went on holiday but i looked like it was not going to happen thats why i pulled the plug and asked it to be removed. didnt know when i would be able to post it as sometimes it takes a while on here to finish deals

When you going on holiday?

Original Poster

going away on tuesday, due back on saturday night though. just dont want open threads when i am away

davidlavery;5362242

going away on tuesday, due back on saturday night though. just dont want … going away on tuesday, due back on saturday night though. just dont want open threads when i am away

Fair enough :thumbsup:

Original Poster

still interested?

davidlavery;5362263

still interested?

Yeh I guess so seeing as I'd be able to collect. :thumbsup:

Oh dear. :-(

Banned

Thread(s) closed. Multiple listings/requests for the same item.

Do not attempt to relist any items from this thread in any other forum on HUKD, including wanted adverts where this item is to be traded.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. love affairs79
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767214
    3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927343
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047100

See more discussions