How much should I ebay this laptop for?

Any laptop experts out there? I have a novatech laptop, bought sept 07 and works fine other than the keys get stuck every now and then .... Cost around 450 new.
Info on laptop:
Santa Rosa T5250 15.4" - Intel Core Duo T5250 1.5 2048Mb DDR2 120Gb SATA HDD DVDRW - Vista Premium

Is that enough info for anyone to give a rough valuation?

Cheers x

7 Comments

:thumbsup:do a 7 day auction ...start it at ...99p....good luck:)

about tree fiddy.....

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_j5oeOHSWeKo/SDJC7VAsBpI/AAAAAAAAAAc/S9WfVv7dGtc/s320/cap005.bmp

Original Poster

grex9101;5553734

about tree fiddy.....

lol i don't know what that means

Im also a bit worried as i put in the listing that the keys can get stuck and the computer needs restarting but if it goes wrong will they try and get a refund? i don't know how these things work!!

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;5553747

I agree, tbh it won't go for much, plus if you have key issues, I would … I agree, tbh it won't go for much, plus if you have key issues, I would say that on the listing to avoid a SNAD:)

Oh dear, how much is not much? i'd be pleased with 100-150 but maybe that's a bit optimistic!

Original Poster

Mr Weasle;5553732

:thumbsup:do a 7 day auction ...start it at ...99p....good luck:)

Thanks for the advice!

torapoole;5553770

Thanks for the advice!

;-)try advertising it with a photo in local supermarkets for £160...then come down to £125 for cash...save the hassle of sending it off ..and of course...ebay & paypal fees...best of luck

Original Poster

Mr Weasle;5553929

;-)try advertising it with a photo in local supermarkets for £160...then … ;-)try advertising it with a photo in local supermarkets for £160...then come down to £125 for cash...save the hassle of sending it off ..and of course...ebay & paypal fees...best of luck

That's not a bad idea- i was thinking maybe something like friday-ad, then the person can collect, the laptop would be sold as seen and avoids ebay hassles! cheers for the advice, would leave rep but apparently i've already left u some lol xx
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767404
    2. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1010
    3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)63484
    4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7211361

See more discussions