How much should I expect to get if I were to sell my old (great condition and boxed with all accessories) Sennheiser Momentum 1.0 On-Ear Headphones?

Found 28th Mar
Tried checking online for a expected value but since the headphones have been discontinued by the manufacturer I can’t seem to find a good concrete value, even by checking places like eBay and Gumtree, so am asking here for a suggestion of how much i should expect to get for Sennheiser Momentum 1.0 On-Ear.
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments
Have you checked completed listings on ebay? That shows the price people actually bid/paid. Don't be under any illusion, used headphones are used, as in, they've been on other peoples ears. Boxed or not, they've been on someone's head.
windym1 h, 35 m ago

Have you checked completed listings on ebay? That shows the price people …Have you checked completed listings on ebay? That shows the price people actually bid/paid. Don't be under any illusion, used headphones are used, as in, they've been on other peoples ears. Boxed or not, they've been on someone's head.

I was thinking of selling my Sony extra bass headphones I only used them 7 or 8 times will I have any luck on eBay perhaps? I'm guessing not no one wants used headphones right?
Edited by: "_Enzo_" 29th Mar
I would list that you've replaced the pads as this sometimes puts people off.
kester7633 m ago

I would list that you've replaced the pads as this sometimes puts people …I would list that you've replaced the pads as this sometimes puts people off.

Only if op HAS of course!
kester7644 m ago

I would list that you've replaced the pads as this sometimes puts people …I would list that you've replaced the pads as this sometimes puts people off.

He should replace them though since if you lie than that's false advertising
Edited by: "Norseg" 29th Mar
Norseg1 h, 1 m ago

He should replace them though since if you lie than that's false …He should replace them though since if you lie than that's false advertising

Nobody has ever fibbed on ebay.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants