Groups

How Much Should I Offer...

Hi,

My work colleague has an old Sony Ericson K800i cypershot phone which she is thinking of selling (she's just bought a touch screen phone).

How much do you think I should offer for the SE? General wear and tear, no charger but otherwise in good order.

Thanks

11 Comments

k880i? :w00t:

Original Poster

now, now. I used to have the one b4 that which I really liked.

I'm on pay as you go, only put in about £10 every couple of months so not really worth me buying a new one.

she wouldn't really get much for it and bearing in mind you would need a charger, would she not just give you it?

Edit: Whoops, misread, which model is it?

Think the OP may mean K800i?

dcx_badass;8485312

No such thing as a K880.

Nope, think means K800i probably.

dcx_badass;8485372

Or could be W880, makes a difference.

Yeah or that...two very different phones.

Original Poster

(sorry, typo) it's a K800i

Well Mazuma offer £20 cash for the phone, I'd say at least match that for them.
    mazumamobile.com/sel…ew&

Have a look at
    ]http//mo…om/
    to compare prices of what you would expect to get from differnet companies.

i'd say £20-25 if you're lucky. I bought a k800i this time last year in very good condition, boxed and complete for £40

£24 @ fonebank : fonebank.com/rec…628

Original Poster

Thanks very much everyone (heat & rep), shall see what she says.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2961034
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764571
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846323
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1838

See more discussions