How much should I pay vodafone for this deal

Found 11th Aug 2017
Can someone give me a price which they think the following is worth from Vodafone

Might sound strange. They offered me this today for £33.60 including the Sony L1. Will not use the phone. Give it to one of the kids. Will be tethering the hell out of this now the footy has started. Am I a mug seeing so many deals at moment.

60Gb unlimited text/messages
Spotify or sky sports
24 month contract
Community Updates
Ask
2 Comments
Generally speaking you can almost always get better deals by using cashback websites (quidco, topcashback) and finding your own deal compared to whatever they offer over the phone.

Are you going to use 60GB data? You can get unlimited with other providers for example Three.
Spotify or sports, if you're gonna use these, see what price you can get it for - don't Sky or BT give free sports access?

The phone is a ~£150 value one, so low/mid spec at best, for a kid this is fine but you could for example spend the same at CEX and get a secondhand Samsung Galaxy S5 in good condition (for a kid, doesn't need to be new) that comes with I think 18 months warranty, which is more than a brand new phone!
PenguinsForAll41 m ago

Generally speaking you can almost always get better deals by using …Generally speaking you can almost always get better deals by using cashback websites (quidco, topcashback) and finding your own deal compared to whatever they offer over the phone.Are you going to use 60GB data? You can get unlimited with other providers for example Three.Spotify or sports, if you're gonna use these, see what price you can get it for - don't Sky or BT give free sports access?The phone is a ~£150 value one, so low/mid spec at best, for a kid this is fine but you could for example spend the same at CEX and get a secondhand Samsung Galaxy S5 in good condition (for a kid, doesn't need to be new) that comes with I think 18 months warranty, which is more than a brand new phone!

Thanks for that very informative.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants