Groups

How much should I sell my £44.99 HMV gift voucher?

I received GTA 4 as a present from my sister who got it at HMV, but as i already had it i returned it and got a gift voucher. It has £44.99 on the voucher and can only be used instore. How much should i sell it for?

Thx

11 Comments

About £40

Banned

£39..

Original Poster

If thats all im gonna get then i might aswell use it to buy MGS4 instead. Thx for the replys.

Supermod

:whistling: Sell it for £5...to me....

how about £44.98

I would be happy with £35 for an instore only HMV voucher. The prices of games and tv dvd boxsets are usually double that of online.

£40.00

kiwinator;2326210

how about £44.98

I think this is the price he had in mind :whistling:

Slash;2326392

I think this is the price he had in mind :whistling:

I think he was hoping to make a profit :-D

manzi;2325947

If thats all im gonna get then i might aswell use it to buy MGS4 instead. … If thats all im gonna get then i might aswell use it to buy MGS4 instead. Thx for the replys.

In fairness..what did you expect? Who will buy a £45 voucher on here for over £40?
    a) it means you have to pay inflated shop prices
    b) it costs a few quid to get to your local town and park anyway rather than getting it delivered

Even £40 is a bargain for the seller. I guarantee that practically ANYTHING you buy instore for £45 voucher, you could get for under £40 online.

let me have it for free for my birthday
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846192
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764288
      3. Did you know?2950
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917260

See more discussions