Groups

how much shud i sell ps2 4?

hi ive got a ps2 not the slimline and about 3-4 yrs old roughly. It comes with a 8mb memory card 3 pads 2 4 ps2 1 4 ps1 but works on ps2. I have about 13 games quite good a few gta ones and a 50 cent one a pes 2008 one a few tony hawk and about 6 more. It is in good condition tbh because i have only used it 4 about 2yrs cos i got an xbox not long agoi dont know how much they are now but if anyone knos how much they think i wud get 4 it plz let me know [btw i cant sell here or anywhere oline cos of postage and other stuff so i wud sell in papers ok thnx

5 Comments

Why can't you sell here? If you make people aware of the postage cost (would be about £8 via parcel2go) it would be fine.

Can't help on the price tbh, but I can't imagine it would be a great amount if four years old and not a slimline model

Original Poster

thats great good to kno just out of interest how much do u think i shud sell it 4 on here

Just had a quick look back, and the only 'fat' PS2 I could find went for £15 + delivery. If you've got 13 games and a few accessories, I'd hazard a guess at somewhere around £50 :?

But don't quote me on that :-D

Banned

60 pounds is a reasonable price i think

Original Poster

ok thnx guys
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767352
      2. Driving without wing mirror?legal?1822
      3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2868
      4. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2446

See more discussions