Groups

How much spending money do i need to take on holiday?

Going to corfu in septemeber
    2 weeks
    bed and breakfast
    taking everything with me deoderants all that stuff
    havent got to buy presents
    mainly food & drinks

How much am i gunna need to save between now and then?

thankyou. xx

39 Comments

£750
    If there's any left u can bring presents for us:)

Marina;5471903

£750If there's any left u can bring presents for us:)

Exactly what I was gonna say:thumbsup:

Hope u have a lovely time;-)

a like it i agree with that one :-D
    i normally try and work it out per day and normally some days i spent more or less than others, but some things work for others and this one works for me! :thumbsup:

hannah19790;5471922

Exactly what I was gonna say:thumbsup:Hope u have a lovely time;-)

Great minds and all:-D

Original Poster

hmmm

Aww where you going in corfu? i would say around £750 to £1000 x

Original Poster

Tinkytayls;5471957

Aww where you going in corfu? i would say around £750 to £1000 x

dassia

are you sure that maybe a bit much,? i just cant see me spending £500 a week on food for one?

xxx

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5471979

how much you got?:-D

In pounds sterling? so far?

None. :-(

kerri_ dassiaare you sure that maybe a bit much,? i just cant see me spending £500 a week on food for one?xxx

Original Poster

does anyone no food drinks prices over there?
    xxxxxxx

Are you going with a group of friends or family? That will have a big impact on how much you will need......with family you probs wont spend too much but with friends, the all night benders could mount up

Original Poster

bitseylango;5472018

Are you going with a group of friends or family? That will have a big … Are you going with a group of friends or family? That will have a big impact on how much you will need......with family you probs wont spend too much but with friends, the all night benders could mount up

With the bf, so i guess thats in between? lol

xx

Yeah i think it depends what you are going to be doing over there! Alcohol soon mounts up but if you wont really be drinking and being reasonbale sensible i think £500 would be enough - £750 on the hgh side if you are going crazy and if you are then yes a bit more!!

kerri_ With the bf, so i guess thats in between? lolxx

I would say 1k minimum.

Original Poster

DKLS;5472033

I would say 1k minimum.

each or between us?

x

Just save as much as you possibly can, if you don't spend it all, great, if you run out you know it's tough, you couldn't have saved any more than you did.

If you only save £XXX when you could have saved more, then you run out, you're gonna be pig sick, lol

Sorry, didn't realise u were just talkin about you........I spend about £1000 when I go to Spain for 3 weeks and there is 3/4 of us. The difference is tho....I've been going to the same place for £30 years and so don't tend to do any of the site seeing etc as seen it all lol, and as we have kids we don't go on 'benders':lol: ut we do tend to eat out most nights, but eat at home during the day:thumbsup:

Original Poster

£500 one person 2 weeks?

xx

hiya,
    ive just come back from zante with my OH and little one, we were a week self catering, ate out every night, luch every day and a full english! also bought expensive things like suncream. we only spent £600, as i say that was 3 of us. its so cheap to eat out, you can have stunning 2 course meal for £6 each!!
    hope this help a little! have a fab time!!

well when i went to corfu i spent just over £500 in the week. Just coz we went on alot of trips and ate in the nicer places x

When I go away I tend to take about £100-200 spends per day depending on which country Im going to and depending on what I plan to do. If you just plan to chill on the beach and go out at night etc then Id say £100 per day should be o.k

Food (main +snacks) = £20 a day
    Drink = £50 a day
    Trips / Goodies / Inflatables(a must) = £10 a day
    Stuff to bring home £50-100

I am assuming you are both drinkers and will be out every night.

Works out around £1200 for the pair of you.

That's a conservative estimate too. Would think it would be higher.

Original Poster

75kateb;5472159

hiya,ive just come back from zante with my OH and little one, we were a … hiya,ive just come back from zante with my OH and little one, we were a week self catering, ate out every night, luch every day and a full english! also bought expensive things like suncream. we only spent £600, as i say that was 3 of us. its so cheap to eat out, you can have stunning 2 course meal for £6 each!!hope this help a little! have a fab time!!

this is the sort of price i was hoping,thanks x

Original Poster

greg_68;5472211

Food (main +snacks) = £20 a dayDrink = £50 a dayTrips / Goodies / I … Food (main +snacks) = £20 a dayDrink = £50 a dayTrips / Goodies / Inflatables(a must) = £10 a dayStuff to bring home £50-100I am assuming you are both drinkers and will be out every night.Works out around £1200 for the pair of you.That's a conservative estimate too. Would think it would be higher.

we drink but not £50 a days worth!!!
    dont need to bring anything home xx

kerri_ £500 one person 2 weeks?xx

kerri_ this is the sort of price i was hoping,thanks x

Banned

kerri_ this is the sort of price i was hoping,thanks x

casparwhite;5472498

lol spend as much or little asa you likepointless thread

Pointless post:x

Banned

hannah19790;5472580

Pointless post:x

touche

casparwhite;5472591

touche

:roll:

Original Poster

casparwhite;5472498

lol spend as much or little asa you likepointless thread

finding out how much i need to save up for my hols becuase i havent been abroad since i was about 8 and dont no the prices of things over there,

how is that pointless?

Banned

op has tons of suggestions but likes the sound of only spending 500 quid.....

pointless

Original Poster

casparwhite;5472641

op has tons of suggestions but likes the sound of only spending 500 … op has tons of suggestions but likes the sound of only spending 500 quid.....pointless

I wanted a rough estimate of prices of things over there.

all i said was i wouldnt eat £500 wotrth of food to me self in 1 week!

and dont need extra expenses like buying pressies

Banned

kerri_ I wanted a rough estimate of prices of things over there.all i said was i wouldnt eat £500 wotrth of food to me self in 1 week!and dont need extra expenses like buying pressies.

kerri_ I wanted a rough estimate of prices of things over there.all i said was i wouldnt eat £500 wotrth of food to me self in 1 week!and dont need extra expenses like buying pressies.

Original Poster

hannah19790;5472711

Ignore him hun...he's just being a n0b......it's funny, I don't … Ignore him hun...he's just being a n0b......it's funny, I don't understand y some people even bother coming on here :roll:

thankyou for helping me, i have repped you xx

kerri_ thankyou for helping me, i have repped you xx

Original Poster

hannah19790;5472737

Ur very welcome hun, afterall that's what this site is all about:thumbsup:

true true xxx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30121
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767408
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047170
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2136

See more discussions