Found 30th Apr 2008
just after a bit of info

flogging two microsoft text books here

hotukdeals.com/ite…ale

does anyone know how much they are worth???? am i flogging to expensive or cheap?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

Banned

well it doesnt really matter what they are put on at, if anyone was interested they would offer you what they thought, and posting in misc in the hope of more looks is just so obvious

As with anything I suppose they're worth what someone will pay for them. I could do with these books but can't afford even half what you're looking for them Sorry!

Have you had a look on Ebay / Ebid etc (& completed items) to see what they are going for ?

£30 does seem a bit steep ..... IMO

MCP books go for between 99p and £20 on eBay - there are a few at £10 each (£8 postage) atm but it depends if someone needs that exam...

Original Poster

thanks for the sugestions

Look up the books on Amazon and then check out the second hand prices in the amazon marketplace!
Ok so you have to wait for them to sell, but you can usually get quite a good price for things on there! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

peteivy;1998603

Look up the books on Amazon and then check out the second hand prices in … Look up the books on Amazon and then check out the second hand prices in the amazon marketplace!Ok so you have to wait for them to sell, but you can usually get quite a good price for things on there! :thumbsup:

cheers, looked at that before posting on here, but they charge mega fee's.

reduced em on here after what a few members have said about ebay prices

Original Poster

sassie;1998514

well it doesnt really matter what they are put on at, if anyone was … well it doesnt really matter what they are put on at, if anyone was interested they would offer you what they thought, and posting in misc in the hope of more looks is just so obvious

was just unsure if i was selling to high.

suppose some people always look for negatives in what people post on here

[CENTER]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/funny-pictures-bored-cat.jpg[/CENTER]

Original Poster

snowtiger, you show what this site has come to!!!
been a member on hear for few years and it has always been friendly and helpfull, untill the last few months
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. disneyland paris tickets11
    2. Cineworld - possible to book film for future at counter to save booking fee…55
    3. Whey protien621
    4. What's the best used laptop I can get for £180?37

See more discussions