Groups

How much to post a PS3 ?

Any ideas, its the 80gb 'Phat' and they weigh an absolute ton !

Would it be cheaper to go to UPS or someone or Royal Mail ?

Cheers

2 Comments

Go through Interparcel or Parcel2Go - they are resellers for DHL, TNT, UPS etc

I use ]Interparcel myself (never tried the other - looks a bit cheap and nasty to me) - you should be able to post the PS3 with appropriate insurance next day for about a tenner - less if you use a 48 hour service.

I can recommend DHL UK Express for 24 hour or Home 48 service to save a few pennies. They have never lost anything yet, or missed a collection (touch wood). If using Interparcel, make sure you sign up first, to save 5%.

Original Poster

dancrawley;6277389

Go through Interparcel or Parcel2Go - they are resellers for DHL, TNT, … Go through Interparcel or Parcel2Go - they are resellers for DHL, TNT, UPS etc I use ]Interparcel myself (never tried the other - looks a bit cheap and nasty to me) - you should be able to post the PS3 with appropriate insurance next day for about a tenner - less if you use a 48 hour service. I can recommend DHL UK Express for 24 hour or Home 48 service to save a few pennies. They have never lost anything yet, or missed a collection (touch wood). If using Interparcel, make sure you sign up first, to save 5%.

Thanks for the advice mate, much appreciated

Jumpingphil;6277402

]Do a search and see if it has already been asked.

do you get paid to look through all my threads and annoy me or do you just have a lot of spare time on your hands ???
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions