Groups

How much trade in for a psp

Does anyone know how much trade in you can get from game for this little lot

Psp slim and lite, boxed with charger etc
    4gb scan disk memory card
    Midnight club: Dub edition
    GTA: Liberty Stores
    Daxter (unboxed)
    World Tour Soccer

5 Comments

GAME woud give (trade)

80 for the psp
    10 for GTA
    50p for world tour soccer if i am not mistaken

not sure on other stuff

better to go gamestation as they would give 1 more for everything as long as you can verify the offer - trade in receipt from Game. I think blockbuster do the same.

Better of ebaying it.

Depreciation on everything is shocking, makes me wonder if I'm better off just keeping the stuff. Most of the time it's what I end up doing.

How much would you get for a version 1.5 psp ?

I have one that I never use (got a DS lite now)

Original Poster

nipperkipper;1779201

GAME woud give (trade)80 for the psp10 for GTA50p for world tour soccer … GAME woud give (trade)80 for the psp10 for GTA50p for world tour soccer if i am not mistakennot sure on other stuffbetter to go gamestation as they would give 1 more for everything as long as you can verify the offer - trade in receipt from Game. I think blockbuster do the same.

HU5TLER;1779222

Better of ebaying it.

I dont have a gamestation near me so thats not an option.

I also dont think psp's go for that much on ebay no more, so prob go to game cos i want to get GTA from there and prop wii fir as well when its out
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***620
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1014
      3. What would be HELL to you?1819
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767291

See more discussions